TWO

everest's nerves where at an all time high as she approached the lot where she would be meeting her co-star.

it was a miracle she had landed the role, but she was grateful nonetheless. she would have taken any chance to get out of her shithole house.

she was an actress now.

it was only a couple of months ago that she was performing in her school's theatre production of the wizard of oz. a casting agent had happened to be there, and told her she should audition for the movie 'lost and found' that she was casting.

she flashed security her badge and made her way in, where she then saw madelaine. "hi madelaine!" she greeted the director.

"hi everest, it's great seeing you today. we're about to start the read through. your 'mystery' co-star is already here." madelaine giggled "actually, you might know him."

madelaine price was well known in the movie industry. she was a highly praised director who had won a golden globe. so the fact that everest was acting in one of her movies was a dream come true. madelaine paved the way for many other female directors, and working with her made everest fan girl. even if madelaine was known to be a little eccentric, her movies were brilliant.

everest's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. she didn't know anyone in the industry yet, just months ago she was a normal teenager just looking forward to graduating.

she glanced down at her phone, and saw quite a few of messages from cyra and max asking her to tell them everything. she rolled her eyes at their spamming. she would tell them everything later.

cyra and max were her best friends from oceanside, they graduated the same year as her and were going to ucla in the fall. she was also planning on going to college until she got cast in the movie. she had always wanted to be an actress, but she had assumed it wasn't realistic. that's what her mother said anyway.

and once she got cast, she decided not to go to college. instead she would move to los angeles with cyra and max where she would pursue her acting career further.

they rounded a corner and suddenly madelaine stopped and turned to face her.

"meet your new co-star! everest, this is joshua bassett. joshua, this is everest emerson. unless you already know each other?" madelaine questioned.

no. no. no. this couldn't be happening. not josh. not joshua. anyone but joshua.

joshua's eyes were wide with shock. he made eye contact with her, "actually we do kno-" joshua started.

at the same time everest cut him off, "we don't. know each other."

"uh...well. in that case, let's go." madelaine looked a little confused at the whole greeting but ignored it and beckoned them to the table nearby.

"hey." joshua greeted her. his hands were in his pockets and he looked nervous. everest walked
right past joshua, ignoring him.

she wasn't going to let joshua ruin this for her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dumb ass hoes 🤡

cyra 🤧
so how did it go??
is ur co star hotttt ?

max 🤠
if he is, can i have his #?
what if it's timotheé chalamet?
i'd smash that

cyra 🤧
it's not fucking timotheé chalamet
and if it was, she would give me his #
not u

max 🤠
no way she'd give u his #
u nasty ass bitch

cyra 🤧
fuck u
and ur five head

max 🤠
i do not have a five head🖕🏼
your dyed blonde hair isn't fooling anyone
go dye ur nasty ass brown roots

cyra 🤧
shut the fuck up max
my hair looks fine

max 🤠
have u looked in the mirror bitch

mt. everest  🏔
omg stop arguing

cyra 🤧
um how did it go ??

max 🤠
????

mt. everest 🏔
im so fucking pissed rn

cyra 🤧
whyyy bb ?

max 🤠
so it isn't timotheé chalamet?

mt. everest 🏔
no
it's josh

max 🤠
hutcherson ?
like from the hunger games
he's pretty cute
peeta can get it

mt. everest 🏔
no max not josh hutchinson
my joshua
bassett

max 🤠
o

cyra 🤧
that asshole
im sorry ev

max 🤠
that sucks

cyra 🤧
ur so insensitive max
do u have emotions ?

max 🤠
no

mt. everest 🏔
whatever it's fine
i'll just ignore him
and once this is over
i'll never have to see him again

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hey!! thank u for reading :) i have a lot of chapters prewritten and i have no school for at least 3 weeks bc of corona virus so i'll update a lot ! hope u liked it also wash ur hands haha -em