THIRTY ONE

everestemerson

liked by asherangel, cyradavis, joshuatbassett, and 63,739 others

everestemerson back in la ✌🏼

view all 16,839 comments
asherangel stunning stunning stunning
everestemerson thank u thank u thank u baby
asherangel i'm so lucky ❤️
everestemerson no i am 🥰
cyradavis i'm in the middle of class but i am omw as soon as it's over 😭
everestemerson bitch be a scholar and pay attention
maxxmeyers r u glowing or r u just greasy ?
everestemerson greasy tbh
olivia.rodrigo i can't wait for the premiere i wish i wasn't busy today 🥺
everestemerson i'll see u soon liv 😘
mattcornett i'm in the uber rn to ur apartment
everestemerson ahahha matt
sofiawylie an angelll 😇
everestemerson 💗💗
emilyskinner pretty girl 😍
everestemerson it's all u
peytonelizabethlee what a stunner
everestemerson thank u peyt

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧

"everest!" cyra yelled, running into her apartment. "i missed you."

"i missed you too cy." everest said laughing as cyra squeezed her in their hug.

"so much has changed since you left. i don't even know how it's possible. and you've been so busy you don't have time for me!" cyra faked pouted.

"bitch! you're busy getting blackout drunk at frat parties."

cyra gasped, "how do you know?" cyra narrowed her eyes, "i didn't tell you."

everest shrugged nonchalantly, "max is a snitch."

"fuck you max, i didn't tell her because she would hold it over my head." cyra laughed.

"i wouldn't." everest protested.

"you're doing it right now!"

"okay maybe yeah." everest agreed, laughing a little.

"you're the snitch everest!" max shouted, "you don't ever say who told you!"

everest rolled her eyes, "whatever" she murmured.

"anyway now that we've established that everest and cyra are snitches, tell us all about asher."

"what do you want to know?" everest played dumb.

"excuse me?" cyra's eyebrows were raised, "right when you left with asher you were still hung up on josh!"

"and then you start dating asher. a full one eighty." max added.

"so it sounds bad.." everest trailed off.

"what really?" cyra said in a sarcastic tone, taking a seat on her couch.

"it just kinda happened. and it was obviously meant to be." everest defended her actions.

"so you don't have any lingering feelings for josh?" max asked her, dead serious for once.

"no. no i don't." everest's voice got a little higher as she said that. she wasn't lying. she didn't like josh. and even if she did, he didn't like her. she was with asher, even if she didn't love him. everest thought she really could love him. but she didn't know if she would ever love asher the same way she loved josh.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧

hey y'all thank u for reading ! vote and comment and pls :) aaand also thank u for 10k that's insane and makes me so happy 🥰
and for hitting 10k, i'm posting the chapter a day earlier :)) -em