EIGHTEEN

everest decided to talk to grace about last night. although she would usually tell max and cyra, she wasn't in the mood for their 'i told you he was a piece of shit' talks. and she didn't want to talk to olivia because she would always tell her to give josh another chance. this is when it really sucks to have barely any friends.

other than grace being her only option, she decided grace would be a good person to because she wasn't really biased and could see both sides and give her honest advice.

"i mean grace, we spent multiple days at his old house. we slept in the same be and he almost kissed me." everest cried, exasperated.

"i know girl. i know." grace sympathized.

"then he kisses me! and has the audacity to say it was nothing!"

"wait did he say it was nothing?" she asked the girl who was so worked up she was on the verge of crying.

"well no, but right after he was like, 'it's just a new years kiss' so basically."

"okay i guess your right." she agreed, "but he wouldn't have kissed you if he wasn't at least attracted to you." she offered, trying to look on the bright side of things.

"but i don't want to be someone that he kisses. i want," everest trailed off, realizing she didn't really know what she wanted.

"you want to be his girlfriend?" she guessed

"well i mean..." everest laughed, "i just don't want to ruin our friendship. we just became friends again and i don't want to jeopardize that."

"how do you know that being with him would ruin it?"

"jeez, you're like my therapist. but anyway we would break up and then wouldn't be friends again." everest told grace:

"first maybe you wouldn't break up. and second if you did, you guys are such good friends that maybe you would still stay friends."

"i just think the chances of either of those happening are slim."

grace shrugged, "yeah maybe. but you never know."

"god, you are such an optimist." everest complained.

"it's one of my many great qualities."

"but what am i supposed to do now! he kissed me and now it's awkward."

"maybe you should just move past it. it seems like that's what he wants to do. so if you decide that a relationship with him isn't what you want. just move past it and stay friends."

"thanks grace. you're right." everest hugged her friend, "if you ever need any advice, i'm here."

"i'm okay." grace laughed. "i've kinda realized you're shit at giving advice and decision making."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧

liked by cyradavis, olivia

liked by cyradavis, olivia.rodrigo, maxxmeyers and 50,279 others

everestemerson moody

cyradavis holy shit u look absolutely gorgeous stunning beautiful 🤩
everestemerson im crying i luv u 😭😙
cyradavis i actually love this
everestemerson i love u
maxxmeyers **everest when she's on her period
everestemerson bitch
maxxmeyers if i liked girls i would let this girl ruin my life 🥵
everestemerson ewww max stop ✋🏼
olivia.rodrigo holy heck omg ur eyesss
olivia.rodrigo u r so freaking gorgeous
everestemerson thank u bb 🥰
sofiawylie how is it possible to be this pretty ??
everestemerson i should be asking u that
mattcornett i like ur beanie
mattcornett wow thanks matt, your comments are always the best
asherangel 😍😍🥵
everestemerson ☺️🥰😘
joshuatbassett u look pretty ev
everestemerson thx
megdonnelly u r insanely stunning
everestemerson just like u girlie

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧