TWENTY ONE

it was now a couple of days later, and the cast and crew was heading out of all the hotels they were staying in.

josh was sitting in everest's hotel room in an attempt to gain some normalcy. "so where are you going now?" he asked.

"i'm renting an apartment in los angeles." she responded, folding her clothes and placing them in her suitcase. "what about you?"

"i'm going back home for a couple of weeks before going to salt lake city to film again." he was referring to the new season of hsmtmts.

"that's cool, you excited?"

"yeah i guess. i'm kind of tired off living in hotel rooms and long hours of filming though."

"yeah." she agreed

"you have any other projects lined up." he asked her, fiddling with the cap to his water bottle.

"i have a couple of auditions when i get to los angeles. i'm mainly just excited to be by cyra and max though."

josh forced a laugh, "yeah. i'll have to come visit you guys when i'm done filming."

"definitely." she sighed. she sat on her suitcase trying to zip it up. "josh come zip the suitcase up while i sit on it." she laughed.

"of course." he walked over to zip the suitcase. with some difficulty he managed to get it closed. "jeez, how much did you bring?"

"it's not what i brought. it's all the clothes i bought while here."

"how did you even have any time to shop?" he asked her.

she took a breath, "i have no idea." everest put her hands on her hips. "well that's all. i just have to call the bellhop."

"i should go too." josh pointed to the door.

well this is it. she thought. "i'm going to miss you josh. you have to come visit once you're done filming, alright?"

"of course ev. have fun with all your los angeles friends. i know you're going to have so many opportunities. just don't forget about me."

"i could never forget about you josh."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧