SEVEN

INSTAGRAM DIRECT

olivia.rodrigo
hey everest

everestemerson
uh hey olivia

olivia.rodrigo
josh feels rlly bad

everestemerson
look i can't just forgive him after he comes waltzing into my life
it's not that easy

olivia.rodrigo
plz just give him a chance
he's changed
u just need to give him the chance to show u

everestemerson
he left me
when i needed him

olivia.rodrigo
u don't have to forgive him
just give him a chance

everestemerson
fine

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

everest was hanging out with grace, who played her characters best friend in the movie. they were chilling in everest's hotel room, watching movies and eating pizza.

grace was also somewhat new to acting also, she just finished filming a tv series with netflix.

"hey so what's up with you and josh?" grace questioned, grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it into her mouth. the end of her sentence was muffled due to the popcorn in her mouth.

"nothing! nothing is up." everest replied defensively. she cringed internally, she was being really obvious.

"uh. something is definitely up. there's so much tension between you guys. everyone can tell." she said, matter of factly. "did you guys hook up?"

everest opened her mouth in shock, "no! we did not hook up."

"ohhhh okay."

"we just...we used to be friends." everest told grace slowly.

"and now your not?" grace asked.

"and now we're not." everest agreed.

"well you guys should probably become friends. or at least not stare daggers at him when he comes into the same room as you."

everest scoffed, "i do not do that."

"yes you do."

"okay, maybe i do. i'm a petty bitch." everest laughed.

"i overheard madelaine talking, and she's going to put a make out scene towards the end, cause she can sense the quote and quote chemistry that you guys have."

everest's stomach churned at the thought of having to kiss joshua. the old everest would have jumped at the chance though. the makeup artist was correct. no one was immune to joshua bassett. she sighed, "great."

"you're pretty lucky." grace offered. "did you see that scene in hsmtmts where he took of the jersey to give it to matt?"

"i didn't watch it."

"what?" grace exclaimed in shock. "why?"

"i didn't like high school musical, why would i like a remake?"

"it's not a remake, it's about the school where the original was filmed performing the original as their play for theatre." grace stressed.

"wow, i didn't know you were such a fan girl." teased everest.

"am not." she huffed. "i just enjoyed the series."'

"righttt"

"and your sure you didn't watch it because you didn't want to see joshua with a different girl?"

"i'm sure."

"if you say so."

"i do."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

everestemerson

liked by maxxmeyers, cyradavis, gracieeromero, and 38,478 others

everestemerson it's rlly cold in washington

cyradavis my bestieee is so cute
cyradavis i miss u bitch ly
everestemerson 🥺🥺🥺
maxxmeyers 🥶
maxxmeyers everest imy come back cyra is an annoying bitch
cyradavis fuck u
gracieeromero ur so prettyyyy 😘
everestemerson it's all u bb
olivia.rodrigo aw cuteee
peytonelizabethlee 🤩🤩