FORTY EIGHT

"i brought chick fil a" olivia shouted, coming through everest's door. apparently everyone just barged in now.

"you can put it on the table and leave." i call back to her.

"shut the fuck up bitch." she was now at my door, the food in hand.

"did you at least get me the right order?"

she rolls her eyes, "spicy chicken sandwich with a large fry and lemonade."

"you can come in then." everest motions, laughing.

olivia hands her the food. "i know you're mad at joshua, i get it."

everest cuts her off, "max and cyra have already tried. i need to sometime to think. because apparently my whole career is a lie." she put air quotations when she said career.

olivia continues, "i mean honestly when josh first told me right when you got the role, i told him you might get mad."

"so you knew this whole time?" everest blurted, eyes narrowing.

olivia's eyes widened, realizing her mistake. "well...technically yes." she admitted, because there was no way she could lie her way out.

"so both you and josh just didn't think to tell me about something like that? and when i talked about how proud i was to get the role? you just kept lying?" everest had anger lacing through her voice, her jaw clenched.

"we thought that was what was best for you" she tried to defend herself.

"it's not up to you guys to decide what's best for me!" everest shouted at her best friend. olivia flinched slightly, not used to hearing everest yell.

everest continued, "you have been lying and deceiving me the entire time i've known you olivia."

olivia internally cringed, that sounded really bad. "i'm sorry." she responded pathetically.

"please leave." everest's voice was quieter, and she didn't make eye contact with olivia.

olivia started to get up, not wanting to argue with her friend who was obviously mad. she grabbed the chick fil a and made her way toward the door.

"leave the food." everest commanded, and olivia sighed. putting the chick fil a on her dresser.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧

operation get everest and josh back together

olivia
ok so that didn't exactly work

cyra
??

max
ofc u fucked it up

sofia
what happened ??

matt
maybe i was the obvious choice 🤷‍♀️

olivia
so she found out i had known
and got rlly mad

max
ok well none of us know
so
it's all good
olivia is the only liar here

olivia
hey !!
i already feel bad

matt
sucks for u

olivia
y'all r no help
but anyway
new plan

matt
omg it's my turn !!

max
no

matt
yes

sofia
honestly why not
u already messed up
how much more mad could she get

cyra
true
and everest never stays mad for long

max
yeah i've tried to work on that w her
bitch will feel bad two hours later

olivia
fine
it's matt's turn lmao