FORTY ONE

josh's hands made their way under everest's shirt making her shiver. he bit her lip softly and when she opened her mouth, his tongue found its way into her mouth.

she shifted herself so she was fully sitting on his lap, straddling him. he had his fingers on the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head. just as everest lifted josh's shirt up to expose his bare chest, she heard the door open.

"oh my god they're fucking!" max shrieked. cyra, sofia, and olivia screamed and she heard matt say, 'let me see'.

"shit." everest frantically got her shirt on, her cheeks flaming.

josh tugged his shirt on, and everest saw him adjust his pants out of the corner of her eye.

"hey josh, and josh junior." matt greeted.

"oh my god." josh grumbled, his head in his hands.

"that was not something i needed to see." olivia shuddered.

"why did you guys come in unannounced them? you could have rung the doorbell!" everest retorted.

"you gave us a key." max responded.

"okay well technically i gave cyra a key."

"well i stole it from her and made a copy." max explained, grabbing a drink from the fridge.

everest rolled her eyes, "anyway, was there something you guys needed?"

"i told you this was going to happen." matt complained, "they would get together and then never want to hang out with us. more specifically me, because i'm everyone's favorite."

olivia scoffed, "you are definitely not the favorite matt."

"we came here to hang out!" sofia interrupted, "but i guess you guys were already hanging out."

"i've never felt so unwanted in my life" max started, "i mean look how upset and annoyed josh looks."

olivia and cyra started laughing. josh just grumbled incoherently. "stop making fun of him." but everest was also laughing.

"his shirt is inside out!" olivia was full on laughing, and pointed at his shirt.

"stop making fun of me!" josh whined, nuzzling everest's neck. she giggled and kissed his head.

"learn how to put on a shirt." she laughed. he just scowled.

"are you sure you want that?" he asked, his voice deepening a little. his eyes flickered from her eyes down to her lips.

"stop eye fucking." max complained, sighing.

"couples make me sick." sofia announced, pretending to gag.

"you guys are just hating because you wish you could have a relationship like us." everest's boyfriend boasted.

"you guys are no match to chad and i" cyra smirked.

"no way! did you and chad make it official!" olivia turned toward her, jumping up and down.

"yes!" cyra shrieked, "he took me to this view point and asked me, and then he handed me his juul."