Chapter Three

Peetas POV.

♥°♥°♥°♥°♥

I'm in District 13. No way. Thirteen was destroyed! We saw images of it. Burnt to ashes by the Capitol.
Who have katniss. The only person I care about.

Plutarch opens a trap door.
Ohhh so their underground.

We get to the bottom in about 15 minutes.when we get to the bottom,

Prim is waiting. With gale. I freeze. I can see Prim look over my shoulder. She doesn't know. I almost cry, but I hold it in. Plutarch and Haymitch stand behind me.

" where's Katniss?" Prim asks. I take a deep breath.

" The capitol." I whisper. I don't want to look at the look on Prims face, but I do. The look in her eyes is fear. Pure fear. She cries. She walks up to me.

" Peeta. You have to save her. She loves you. She does. You can save her. Please Peeta. Please." She looks up at me her cheeks wet and shiny.

" I'll try. I will. " I feel mad. How could they do this to her? Poor Prim. Poor Katniss. She had to grow up fast. I think back to seeing her pick up the dandelion. Her chocolate brown hair lying limply in two plaits. Gale tells prim to go and tell her mother. Gale walks up to me and slaps me in the face.

" you know,if you had eaten those berries, this would never have happend. Katniss would be safe." Gale hisses.

" I know." I whisper. Katnisses mother comes rushing around the corner. Tear filled eyes. Gale storms off. I never really liked him. He's to well... arrogant. She wraps her arms around me." Save her Peeta. You love her. Do it." She mumbles into my top. I HAVE to save her. No matter what.