chapter nine.

Peeta POV

♣~♣~♣~♣~

I find Haymitch in the cafeteria. By the looks of it, he is struggling with the No alcohol rule.

" Haymitch. We have to save her." I sit at his table." And I want to be the one to save her."I add

" ugh. Now. About that. You can't go Peeta. Anyone can go. But you" i Haymitch says.

" why!" I half Shout.

" do you really want to know." He asks.

" yes." I probably will wish that I didn't know after this.

" its called Hijacking Peeta. They have taken away her good memories she had with you. They replace them with bad ones. She hates you. But she doesn't. She doesn't know what she's doing Peeta." I sigh. My Katniss. Gone.

" then go. Get people to bring her back. I don't care if it takes 30 years to get her better I I just want her safe." I get interrupted by the loud speaker." Ceaser Flickerman with Katniss Everdeen. On in 2 mins. "I get up and sprint down the halls until I get to the cafeteria. I just make it.

The change on katnisses face is shocking. I mean well she is still beautiful to me. She is pale, her bags under her eyes are worse. Her hands are shaking. And she is so thin. And its only been a day. What could they do to her by the end of the week? Her and ceaser are talking. Until she starts saying ," district 13. Please listen. The capital is going to bomb you." Peace keepers start to grab her." You'll be dead by morning. Please go. They are coming Peeta! Please. Always Peeta. Always!" The peace keepers drag her away. The Camera stays on her for a while longer. She is fighting to come back on the stage. She is trying to pull away from the peacekeepers. She still remembers who I am!" Always katniss" I shout. I see one of the peace keepers stick a needle into her and she slumps to the ground.

" Katniss!" I shout. I find Haymitch leaning against the wall at the back. " please Haymitch. You have to save her. Look at her. Look what they've done to her. " Haymitch stares at me.

" Gale, Finnick," he says other names.

" Right. We are going to save The girl on fire." Haymitch looks at me out of the corner of his eyes.