chapter seven.

Peeta POV

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I am sitting down in the cafeteria when ceaser flickermen pops up on the TV hanging from the centere of the room.

" we have two very special guests on the stage tonight. This is something you won't want to miss. Its.....

Katniss Everdeen and Johanna!" As soon as he says her name I get up from the table and stand in front of everyone crowding the TV. Then I see her. Katniss walks out holding Johannas hand. I notice they are sticking together. Katniss is in a white dress. So is Johanna. I put my hand on the screen. At least she's alive. She has bags under her eyes and the make up they have on her doesn't quite cover it. Poor Katniss. She will be hating every moment of this. And I'm not there to comfort her. She sits down on the chair, with Johanna beside her.

" Welcome! Welcome! My, you guys look lovely tonight." Ceaser smiles. Katniss and Johanna look at each other and smile. Only slightly. Not katniss's normal smile. Even Johanna keeps her mouth shut. They both look tense. I see that Prim is standing beside me. A tear slipping down her cheek.

" Katniss" she murmers.

I freeze as I see a tear slip out of katnisses eye. What are they doing to her?

I haven't been paying attention to Ceaser, just staring at Katniss.

Johanna decides to speak up.

" You know what ceaser? We are tired. We are annoyed. And being tortured doesn't help. We just want to go home." Johanna goes quiet towards the end, biting her lip as if she shouldn't have said anything. Katniss is being tortured. A tear slips from my eye. " Always." I whisper. I have to save her. Her and Johanna.