chapter eighteen.

Katniss POV

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

Prim and my mother come in. Prim runs up and hugs me. Just like she would do after school when she was younger.

" katniss!" My mother sighs. She wraps her arms around us. Its good to have them both around me again, but I don't want to have another flashback.

In ways it would be easier to just be alone. Then I wouldn't have to worry about hurting anybody but myself.

" we are so glad you are here Katniss." Prim murmers into my chest.

" I'm training to be a nurse. I am working with mom at the moment."

Prim says. My 'Little Duck.' She is growing into such a lovely young woman. Her bun is falling out at the front. She brushes the hair away behind her ears. She is wearing a minimal amount of light makeup. Then I remember the bombing.

" Did you guys get hit buy the bombs?" I ask.

" yeah. But we'd all be gone if it wasn't for you. You saved us katniss.Again." my mother smiles. I start to feel tired. My mom senses this and tells Prim that they will come back tomorrow afternoon. Once they are gone, I fall asleep. Until I wake up screaming. I was in the games again. Watching Rue die. Her face slowly turned into Prims. Then Peeta. I then had to walk away. Then I get taken to the quarter quell. Peeta walking into the force field. I was upset. Screaming. The Jabberjays. Prim. Gale. Peeta. I wake up. Finally. Peeta is sitting beside me." Its okay. It was just a dream." Peeta soothes me.

" stay with me." I tell Peeta.

" Always." He smiles.

" always." I mumble as I fall asleep again. No dought I'll be woken up again by a nightmare.