: nineteen :

She scrambled the bed, turned her whole room upside down and her phone was nowhere to be found, she hadn't seen it since Friday night but she wasn't sure at what moment the device had left her side. She wasn't worried though, there was absolutely nothing in it other than her personal texts with the Hollands where work was never discussed.

Her laptop dinged with a new reminder as soon as she opened it, groaning at the sound and cursing Tom for sending her work on a Sunday. But when she opened her email it wasn't Tom's address on the very top of the folder but Harrison's, she took in a deep breath and read the brief message and she groaned louder. "Ugh, Osterfield!" She stumped into his office once she put on work clothes, only to find it empty. "Tuwaine, where's that stupid boss of yours?" Y/n asked the tall man that was entering the house.

"Ehrm... I think I saw him go to the spa." Tuwaine responded, watching the girl huff and look around them. "That's that way." He pointed at a short hallway to the left of where they stood. She nodded and smiled at him before taking off to look for the blonde man.

The whole spa was dark, the only thing that guided her way were the blue lights along the indoor pool and at the far end of it the orange lights of the hot tub where Harrison was trying to relax. The clicking of her heels on the granite that made the entirety of the place's flooring made him smirk but he didn't bother looking back. "And here I was thinking you were working." She spoke when she was close enough to the steaming tub.

"I can't relax for five minutes now?" His eyes were closed, his head thrown back and his arms rested open over the edge of the hot tub, the hydro massage on causing the water to bubble around his bare chest splashing water droplets every which way.

"Yes, but some prick scheduled a meeting on a Sunday morning." She fumed before she reached the tub completely. Harrison just hummed, his eyes remaining closed as the clicking of her heels came to a stop. "In fucking half an hour actually and I don't think you want to make it there all wet." She stood in front of him, arms crossed under her breasts. A lovely shade of pink adorned her cheeks at the sight of him, his bare chest slightly red due to the temperature of the water, the muscles of his broad shoulders tensed up because of their position.

"Who knows, maybe I do." He shrugged, finally opening his eyes, "Care to join?" He smirked when he noticed how flustered she was. He somehow felt with a little power over her stern front at that moment, playing his cheeky, cocky side on her.

"Not wearing the right gear for that." She motioned at her white dress shirt and black pencil trousers, clearly annoyed at his attitude.

"You can always take them off." He smiled sheepishly at her when she rolled her eyes at his suggestion. "Alright, come sit here then, keep me company." He patted the edge of the tub with his wet hand.

"Why do you want my company? Don't have anyone else to entertain the king that he has to resort to me?" She pouted mockingly, narrowing her eyes at him but slowly climbed the step and sat on the edge facing him.

"King, I like that. Keep calling me that." He grinned up at her, running his fingers through his damp curls. "Not for entertainment, just for the view." His tongue darted out to wet his lips as his eyes danced between her obviously irritated ones.

"What are you playing at, Osterfield?" She huffed, crossing her left leg over the right one and leaning forward, propping her left forearm on her thigh. He remained quiet for a few long seconds just staring at her and she began to question why she followed his instructions of sitting there.

"I don't play around, angel." He noted, suddenly incorporating and scooping her up from where she was sitting like a groom does to his bride, holding her over the hot water. The girl let out a squeal in surprise, quickly throwing her arms around his neck.