: epilogue :

The sun graced the entirety of the garden, the freshly cut grass vibrant green under the brightness, the warmth lifted the smell of it mixing it with the freshness of the breeze that could trick you into thinking that you were elsewhere but in dirty, old London. It even tricked Harrison into breathing in deeply as he stepped outside; the smell of the grass successfully masked the usual contaminated whiff of the city eliciting a content sigh deep from the man's chest, slow strides taking him to the closest garden set in the middle of the large piece of land that made out his back garden. He sat on one of the chairs, sipping his ice-cold drink, stretching his legs to prop them on the low table in front of him comfortably reclining on the chair as he waited for y/n to be done getting ready. 

His eyes closed behind his sunglasses as he relished the feeling of the sun warming him up while the breeze kept his body temperature at a pleasant level. A pair of hands landed on his shoulders a few minutes later, slowly running down to his chest sneaking inside his waistcoat. His free hand instinctively coming up to grab the smaller hand over his pec. "Enjoying the sun?" Her sweet voice cooed in his ear prompting a smile to tug at his lips at the sound and feeling of her minty breath on his skin. He hummed in response, tilting his head to place a kiss on one of her arms around him.

"C'mere." Harrison gently tugged at her by the hand he held, making the girl come around to stand beside him. His large hand rested low on her hip as he looked up at her, taking in her figure and what she wore. A lovely rusty coloured sundress hugged her body so nicely that he had to restrain himself from groaning at the sight, instead, he pulled her closer to him until he made her lose her balance and landed across his lap, a set of giggles hit his ears causing his heart to flip in adoration for the girl. "You look gorgeous, angel." The blonde man complimented as he allowed his free hand to run from her thigh all the way up to her waist. His other hand setting the half-filled glass on the short grass to be able to hold her with both his hands.

"Shut up." She scoffed, lifting his sunglasses and resting them on the crown of his head. The sun in his eyes made him squeeze them shut and scrunch his face in an exaggerated manner letting out a groan. "Stop," Y/n chuckled, brushing his brows with her thumbs in an effort to make him relax his face before holding him in place by his jaw and pressing her lips to his ever so lightly. When she separated from him far too quickly his head leaned forward, desperately following her lips because that simple peck wasn't enough. No matter how many times he kissed her, lightly or deeply, it was never enough.

"Love, c'mon." He whined when she kept backing away from him just to mess around. His hands moved from her waist to her face bringing her back to him, capturing her lips in a deeper, longer kiss. "I love you so much," Harrison whispered against her lips upon breaking the kiss.

"Could you not be a pot of honey right now?" Y/n teased him, earning an offended gasp from Harrison, his hands letting go of her face to come to her side and dig his fingers on her ribs tickling her. Her squeals echoed throughout the garden until she gripped his hands and intertwined her fingers with his to make him stop. He brought her left hand to his lips and placed a peck on the back of her hand, the ring she wore digging into the sides of his fingers as he squeezed her hand sent a smirk to his face. "I love you," She whispered against his neck as she buried her face there, shielding herself from his gaze. The girl still found herself giddy and embarrassed to say the words back and even though it concerned him at first he soon understood that it was hard for her to just blurt it out and that it didn't mean that she loved him any less, because she showed him every day with little actions and others words that she loved him just as much as he did her.

"Got a minute, love?" Harrison asked when y/n was done getting ready for their dinner with the Hollands. He sat on his bed watching her slip her feet into her high heels, holding onto the doorframe of their walk-in wardrobe to maintain her balance.