: twenty one : • nsfw •

"Y/n..." Harrison finally found his voice, but his body was still frozen in place with the hot stream of the shower cascading down his back. He was completely naked in front of her but her gaze was fixated on his face, on his eyes to be precise. She closed the space that separated their bodies, placing her hands on his chest. Her delicate fingers came up to caress his cheek and he couldn't tear his eyes from hers, she moved her fingers to run over his lips and Harrison subconsciously kissed them, it was then she looked down at them licking her own. She stood on her tiptoes to reach his lips, connecting them with hers as she snaked her arms around his neck.

His hands immediately went to her waist then down to her bum squeezing it before moving to the back of her thighs, effortlessly picking her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and threaded her fingers in his wet hair. Harrison turned around so the running water graced her body, in a quick motion he unhooked her bralette and she let go of him to pull her arms out of it without breaking the heated kiss, her hands rapidly coming back to his body as soon as the thin layer fell sloppily on the tiled floor, her palms flat over his broad, tensed up shoulders and up to his neck.

He broke the kiss to pepper open mounted pecks and nips down her neck and shoulder all the way to her breasts, with one arm securely around her waist he brought his free hand to perk her boob up for him to be able to attach his mouth to her nipple, causing her to moan and arch her back, her hands were in his hair again pulling at it while pushing his face closer to her chest.

She ground her hips in the air, her clothed heat making brief contact with his abs prompting her to hum, she desperately needed him to pay attention to other places rather than her chest, but he took his sweet time, switching to her other breast to do the exact same thing he just did. The blonde slowly backed her out of the running water. The change in temperature made goosebumps rise over her smooth skin, he pressed her against the glass and she gasped at the feeling of the cold surface coming in contact with her warm skin.

Cautiously Harrison reached between their bodies while he attached his lips back to hers, tongues tasting each other. The sloppy and heated kiss was cut by her gasping when the pressure of his fingers against her throbbing centre surprised her. He pressed kisses over her jawline while she breathed heavily the further he slid his fingers into her sex, his thumb slowly massaging her clit as he began to move his digits inside her. Her nails dug in the soft skin of his shoulders as she started to grind her hips on his hand, enjoying the pleasure thoroughly. It'd been so long since the last time she had any sort of sexual contact with someone that at the moment she felt her high approach far too fast she didn't bother fighting it.

"Shit..." The girl breathed out, shaking a little as he sped up a tad more. Her body tensed up signalling she was on the very edge, his face tucked in her shoulder, his ragged breathing hitting her wet skin. His lips began to pepper kisses over it until he latched on her neck sucking at her velvety skin, leaving a dark red mark behind. She whined and cried out as her orgasm washed over her, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut for a few short seconds, quickly reattaching their mouths together as she rode out her high, humming and moaning into Harrison's mouth with his fingers still moving inside her.

When her breaths were steady enough he slowly dragged his hand out of her underwear and cut the shower readjusting his hold, gripping her body tighter against his and opening the glass door to step out into the shower carrying her to the sink counter where he put her down, reaching for a towel to wrap it around his hips then grabbing his dressing gown to cover her with it, draping it over her shoulders helping her put her arms through and closing it so she was fully covered, her eyes not daring to meet his after what happened.

The man's hands came up to her face, brushing away her wet hair that stuck to her cheeks. "You alright, angel?" His voice low and sweet with a slight grogginess that made pleasant shivers ran up and down y/n's spine. She nodded her head and trapped her bottom lip between her teeth as her pupils slowly travelled up his body, from the marked dip on his hips up to his relaxed stomach that barely showed his abs, his defined chest until they landed on his lips once more. His tongue darted out to wet them only encouraged her to kiss him again, her hands gripped his shoulders again pulling him down a little to crash her mouth with his.