: twenty six :

The ambience in Tom's house wasn't any different than what it was like at Harrison's. Every man inside was on the edge of their seats to comply with any order as soon as it was shouted, Tom had been glued to the phone and his computer, not really sure what he was supposed to do since technology wasn't his strong field. He followed Harry's advice and directions while the auburn-headed boy was preoccupied with the same task but in y/n's office, the intercom on remaining connected to Tom's office

Both young men focused on doing the best they could to locate their friend. Harry noticeably calmer than his brother, but that was all pretend, he was trying to keep calm for Tom although nothing was enough to calm the brunette down, Harry had to try. The information y/n had saved in their system did nothing to help them, and the contacts Tom was on the phone with could do next to nothing without a proper lead. James' name wasn't showing on their system therefore they had a more difficult time with the investigation than Harrison was having.

The whole Holland family was doing what they could, moving influences to be alert at the sight of the girl. As the cold morning washed over London, Tom's house had grown quiet during the middle of the night. Exhaustion and slight resignation invading the members of the mobster family, except for one young man. Harry remained up all night, arguing that he was the one that knew more about the system, only second to y/n who managed it. So he was up all night, burning his lashes off trying to find at least one small lead, and he did.

Y/n's old phone was still active and showing signs of movement on the GPS, so he did what he believed was best. He closed his laptop and hurried out of the house with it under his arm. Harry questioned himself the whole time, while he climbed on his car and secured his body to the seat with the belt. As he drove away from the property and it became distant in his rear-view mirror, he felt a pang of slight guilt for not alerting Tom of what he found or what he was going to do, but it just felt right.

Harrison paced around his office restlessly. He had gotten rid of his dress shirt and was now in his white undervest top, a lit cigarette between his fingers as he waited for Reid to forward more information about the number he found at ungodly hours of the morning, the name of the person the number belonged to ringed no bells in the blonde's head however Reid kept digging on him by Harrison's orders. 

Too preoccupied inside his head trying to connect dots that didn't make sense to notice the gates to his property opening, neither he noticed the knocks on his door. His bloodshot eyes blinked twice to focus back to reality finding one of the Holland brothers standing by the double doors of his office. He looked just like Harrison felt: tired, frustrated, stressed. Only the younger guy had a glint of hope in his red-rimmed eyes that Harrison, unfortunately, had let go of a few hours ago.

"Mate, I've got something." Harry announced, moving forward until he reached Harrison's desk. The curly-haired boy put his laptop down in front of him typing away a couple of keys then scanning the screen. Too desperate to wait for Harry to tell him, the blonde rounded the piece of furniture and stood next to the Holland boy. Crystal clear irises scanning the map that showed a pinned coordinate static on the middle of the screen. "Her old phone is active. Is giving me a location but I'm not sure who has it."

"Could be anyone, but her." Harrison murmured, placing the cigarette between his lips to take over the control of Harry's laptop. "She lost that phone like two or so weeks ago." The streets the GPS gave out said nothing to either of them. "Keep tracking it, though. Any calls or texts?" He asked moving away from the computer to go back to his own.

"No. Nothing." Harry replied sadly. "You?" Harrison shook his head from side to side with so much sorrow in his eyes that it worried the freckly boy. It wasn't normal to see Harrison in that state, not even in the toughest times did he look that worn out.