∆ TWELVE ∆

I was laying on my bed lazily when a call came from Seun. "Hello Tobi, which hair style did the assembly prefect say we are to plait?"

"Patewo and base." I reminded her.

She sighed, "thanks, I forgot that's why I called." I heard shuffling from the background of her voice before things became silent. "So have you thought about what senior Abdul told you yesterday?"

"See, I don't have time for that. I've been reading for our test which is on Monday. As you know, we only have today and Sunday to read."

She scoffed, "I can't come and kill myself because of ordinary test. On a more serious note, Who are you going to pick between Daniel and Abdul?"

That's true though. I had to pick between the two of them.  However, one is more appealing than the other.

"You and I both know I like Daniel so there's nothing to think about in this whole issue. Besides, I plan on giving him my answer on Monday, after school."

Seun hissed, "If I were you, I'll go for Abdul. There are so many advantages to it."

"How can I date a guy I don't have feelings for?" I sat up and took my computer note that was on the bed next to me and put it on my lap.

"See you, you can. A lot of girls do it. If you date him, you're going to be a big girl, a lot of people will respect you. You will also cash out money from him. Abdul's dad is a senator, so there is too much money. You can also fall for him along the line."

I shook my head unconsciously, "all you know is money, Seun. Even if I like Abdul, have you forgotten all we hear about Abdul and all the girls he has dated and used?"

"So? What's there, besides is not that you're stupid so you won't let him finger, press or have sex with you like he does to all his girlfriends. Just small kiss, and hug. Highest, you'll let him press your bumbum small."

"All because of fame and money? That's selling my body na!" I frown expressing my disapproval to myself since Seun can't see me.

I hear her hiss, "that's not selling your body, it's being smart. You've been dulling yourself nowadays, Tobi." She clicked her tongue. "If I were you ehn, I'll jump on this opportunity that's presenting itself. Do you know how many girls will kill to date senior Abdul? Tobi, you're beautiful and also endowed make use of it."

"Seun! All you care about is money and I hope you'll not sell your destiny for money. How can you tell me such nonsense? I'm one of  your best friends and you should say things that make sense, but here you are speaking like someone who just finished smoking weed."

Remi entered into the room alongside sister Deola. They were both laughing and Remi had sister Deola's laptop in her hands. They both stop laughing when they saw my countenance and both went to sit on Remi's bed.

"I'm so disappointed in you Seun," I continued. "I can't believe such words are coming from you, anyways, what do I expect from a greedy, selfish, egoistical, self centred bitch like you. You've always been the most notorious amongst us so your words should have been highly expected."

"Meeeee?" Seun says stressing the me. "Tobi, it's me you're talking to and calling bitch?" No worry na, we go know who be bitch between you and I. Oloshi!"

"Shut up joor, idiot!" I said and cut the call then threw my phone on my bed.

"Tobi, what's wrong?" Sister Deola asked after looking up from her laptop. She was sitting cross-legged beside Remi who had the laptop on her laps.

I hissed, "it's nothing. Just a stupid friend I had to cut off."

"Tell me everything that happened." My older sister said. "You know you can trust me." She added.