∆ SEVENTEEN ∆

School has been so busy with the Interhouse sports. We've been having more practice for the upcoming Interhouse sports and minimal classes. Teachers are beginning to murmur saying with the Interhouse sports practice biting into classes that means our scheme of work can't be covered and being students we couldn't care less.

We are more about the fun and free periods than the classes. Though, some of us have our education as our major priorities others do not. They are enjoying themselves and getting distracted.

I, on the other hand, make sure to read at least two topics everyday. After what sister Deola told me about her getting distracted, I made sure to read everyday. I even made a routine out of it. Usually, I would only read whenever I feel like which happened only on weekends but now I am more obligated to read since dating Daniel is a major distraction.

The interhouse sports practice has been going fine so well. We have Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays as our practice days. Though these two weeks of practice has been hectic, it has also been fun. I will be sprinting for my house which is Green house for the Interhouse sports. Other houses are; Red, yellow and blue.

Daniel turned out to be in Red house with the likes of Pauline and her new best friend, Seun. The flirting has increased to a great extent that Daniel and I once had an argument about it making us avoid each other for a whole day. Luckily, Wale and Anna settled it.

The venue of our practice has been Unilag sport complex but an information was passed across that the real Interhouse sports would be talking place at Yaba College of Technology sporting complex because it was much more closer to our school. The school's bus has been the one taking us to and fro.

"Tobi, I feel an urge to kiss  your tender and soft looking  lips. You have such attractive lips. So full and pink." Daniel speaks softly looking loving at me with his large brown orbs.

We are currently at the river. Uncle Henry had some errands to run for Daniel's mum before coming to pick Daniel and I. Just like Daniel had said weeks ago, uncle Henry was indeed cool. He drops me at a junction close to my house because I couldn't let my mother know I was being brought home by my boyfriend. No Nigerian mother would accept that.

He's a young short man who looks like he would be in his mid twenties. His oblong face is scarified with three short horizontal  tribal marks on each cheek. He speaks fluent English and says it's due to the country's unemployment situation that has him behind wheels. His hair is cut into a neat Afro hair style and his orange shirt and black trousers which is his driver's uniform is always neatly ironed with polished shoes to go.

"I'm not ready to include that into our relationship, Daniel." I say, a sigh following after.

He was towering over me as we stood  in front of the river. We were cuddling, he held me from behind as we talked about random things then he spun me around to face him.

A crease appears on his face showing his perplexity. "If I may ask, why don't you want to include it? There's nothing new in kissing or haven't you kissed anyone before?"

I bent my head slightly somewhat abashed that I hadn't kissed anyone on the lips in all my sixteen years of living, something he found to be normal.

"Babe," he calls urging me to raise my head. Our eyes meet and I bow my head down. "You haven't kissed anyone, have you?"

I took a moment before answering by shaking my head in the negative.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Tobi. It's alright if you're not ready for it. I understand." He says and gives me a hug.

After the hug, I don't think before getting on my tip toes and crashing my lips on his. At first he didn't kiss back due to the shock then he began to take dominion of the kiss.

I didn't know what or how to move my lips on his but he did. He began to move our lips in sync. While I kissed sloppily, he had full control and wrapped his arms round my waist pulling me to him.

My hands found their way to this neck and I pulled his neck towards me and he wrapped his arms tighter round my waist making sure to squeeze it as he gained access to my tongue.

Then as if sudden guilt came upon me, I lurch back almost falling into the river but he held my hand pulling me upright.

For a few minutes we stayed silent, gasping for breath which we were denied of during those few minutes of pleasure. His eyes were fixed on the river behind me. Mine on the trees behind him. I took off my glasses and held them in my hand.

I could still feel the tingling sensation of his lips on mine and longed for our lips to make contact again but a fraction of me opposed that. I didn't know if kissing him was right or wrong.

He parted his lips like he wanted to say something but closed it back while I sucked on my lower lip.

"We should leave now. Uncle Henry could be waiting for us." He says and I nod.

We take our bags and I lead the way with Daniel coming behind me. I wear my glasses that I'm holding and begin to chew to inside of my lower lip, something I did whenever I'm nervous.

On getting out of the forest, we spot the car parked a distance from us and walk to the car. We both greeted Uncle Henry who knew right away something was wrong but Daniel dismissed his claim.

Daniel sat in the passenger seat next to uncle Henry while I sat at the back all alone. Usually, he sits with me in the backseat but today was different.

His reason for behaving this way was unknown  and I hope I could get answers soon.

A/N
That's International Scholars High School logo up there. What do you think about it?

My birthday is also coming, it's March 29th. I will be publishing Chapters till my birthday and on my birthday I'll publish new chapters on all my book.

Stay safe,
Timidsavage loves you.