COMING SOON... THE BROTHEL

Many of you would be disappointed this is not an update. I deeply apologize for that. There would be an update as soon as I can.

So guys, I have a book I'm currently working on (it's not yet published on Wattpad). The title is; THE BROTHEL. Here's the blurb below.

Ten girls or better still ashewo (call girls), a cheapskate boss and sex hungry men. All in one brothel.

Every brothel has drama right? But not as much as Mama Ruby's own.

Read the drama going on in THE BROTHEL.

CHAPTER ONE

Crop Tops And Tube Tops

I laid on my bed cross-legged counting the Naira notes Mama Ruby had paid me for a job well-done yesterday night. She was nice enough to have added two thousand Naira as incentive to my regular payment of fifteen thousand. It hardly ever occurred, this made me appreciate the incentive.

Finally done with the counting, I put the money in my pocket then stood from the bed. Crouching down, I pulled out my Ghana-must-go bag whose place has always been underneath the bed. I roamed my eyes round the room to be sure no one was around.

Satisfied that I saw no one or figure peeping, I opened the bag and dug my hands into the neatly folded clothes. As soon as my hands touched the familiar cylindric container, I pulled it out and removed the plastic cover from the Milo tin which I turned to a piggy bank.

I let out a breath of relief seeing that my savings were intact. The girls I shared the room with couldn't be trusted. Never! One hand clutching the cylindrical container, I used the other to take out some of the money inside the container then my eye made contact with the wristwatch I was searching for.

I remember stealing it from Alhaji Ali four months ago. After satisfying the old man, he slept off immediately after the exertion. I took the gold wristwatch from the bedside table where he put it after taking it off. Convinced he was deeply asleep, I kept it in the bidet of the toilet.

Alhaji reported the case of his missing wristwatch to Mama Ruby who in turn questioned everyone of us. I denied taking the wristwatch. She made us all search for the wristwatch which we didn't find. Due to this, we were punished; we didn't eat for a whole day. The girls didn't stop placing curses on the thief till the next day when they had food to eat.

"Candy!" The door slammed open.

Hastily, I took out the money from my pocket and stuffed it into the container. I picked the cover which I dropped on the floor minutes ago, covered it carelessly and put it back into my bag making sure to bury it with some clothes.