∆ TWENTY ∆

"Surprise!" My classmates shouted as soon as I got to the class after talking with Abdul.

There's a cake placed on one of the tables in the class and drinks too, even wine, if any of the teachers or prefects find out we're so dead.

I had one of my hands on my mouth trying to cover my still open mouth. I was shocked, they really got me. They were all smiling, then I began to gaze and notice their faces one after the other. Most of the people here are classmates, friends from other classes even some prefects were here.

Daniel stepped forward and walked to me. He took both my hands and entwined it with his as he towers over me looking at me with the most loving eyes.

"Happy birthday, baby." He whispers and kisses my cheek making the rest of them go, awww. "I hope we got you?"

"You sure did. Thanks." I say with a smile and hug him.

"Enough of the romance, let's get this party started!" I hear Wale's voice yell.

Wale turns on a small speaker which is connected to a phone in his hand then the whole class scatters as they dance to Naira Marley's Tesulmole.

"Won't teachers complain? Daniel, there's wine here, phones, speaker even alcohol?!" I say wide eyed as I notice few bottles of Budweiser in the far corner of the class. "Alcohol? We're so dead."

"Tobi, calm down. It's your birthday party not a panic party besides I took care of that."

I was annoyed at the fact that he's not bothered about us getting caught. "Are you out of your mind? How can you be so calm about this. If we get caught, we can get suspended or worse, expelled."

"I told the guidance counsellor that I wanted to throw  a birthday party for you. At first he was against it, then I told him you were reading so hard and we felt you deserved a reward. He then gave us the permission, after school on any day we had interhouse sport practice. Luckily your birthday  happens to be on one of those days. He also insisted prefects monitor us, thankfully, some of them are my friends."

I hugged him. "You're the best boyfriend ever!"

I feel his body vibrate on mine as he laughs, "I know. You don't have to tell me."

I tap his forehead with my thumb, "your head is already swelling abi?" I teased him.

"You guys should stop your love-love jare. Let's dance." Zara comes to tell us and pulls me away.

One of the things I'm pathetic at is dancing. I can't even dance to save my life but I shook my body to the rhythm of the song booming out of the small speaker.

Everyone here is in their various sport wears making the class colourful. The class is also decorated with balloons of different colours adding to the beauty of the class. Ribbons were also added to embellish the classroom. They were made into huge bows which were connected with ribbon strings so the bows would be hung at each of the four corners of the class. The class has never looked more beautiful.

There's a very large picture of me pasted on the wall. The picture was in form of a banner. I had my hand on my hips and I was wearing a blue lace gown. I remember taking the picture when I went for my uncle's wedding during the holiday.

Daniel asked me to send pictures of myself last week while we were chatting.  I never knew his reason for requesting for the picture was for a banner for my birthday.

We danced to so many songs, laughed at some people's dance moves. The party is so much fun.

I cut my cake and it was shared around, some greedy fellows dipped their hands into the cake and made a mess with it. I got angry about it and Daniel promised to get me another one, don't I have the sweetest boyfriend? I took so many pictures, we played games and now they're playing Truth or Dare.

"Tobi, you're the birthday girl, you should play." Joyce told me and everyone agreed with her idea.

"No, am not interested in playing. I don't really like the game." I responded to them.

Another reason could be because; I didn't want to leave my place on Daniel's lap. I don't even know what made me sit on his lap. All I know is that he pulled me to him and placed me on his lap and I didn't make a move to leave. I don't want him getting angry at me. He threw me a surprise birthday party and I got to know from Anna that he paid for every single thing. He didn't let them make any monetary contribution.

So far, the party is going smoothly apart from the fact that they destroyed my cake and that Pauline is here. I know right, what is she doing here? We aren't even friends. Thankfully, Okirika and Seun didn't come.

The Truth or Dare game started and I laughed so hard at some dares. I also discovered some shocking secrets. As I laughed, I moved my butt so hard on Daniel and the next thing I knew I could feel his erection on my butt. I wasn't comfortable with it but I didn't move from his lap.

Oghenechukwu was asked to twerk and as he twerked, everyone couldn't stop giggling. As I giggled, my butt moved around Daniel's lap and I rested my back on his chest. I adjusted myself on him and by mistake I placed my butt on his erection pushing it. This earns a moan from him. Luckily, no one else heard it due to their laughter.

"Tobi, you like what you're doing to me abi?" He whispers into my ear then takes a sip of his drink from his red solo cup. It's Budweiser mixed with Maltina.

"Wh....um? I...." I couldn't make words to reply.

He placed his hand on my lap, "let's go to the river. I have another surprise for you."

"We can't just leave this party. It'll be rude."

He whispers into my ear, "Wale and Anna have it covered." He pushes me making me stand from his lap. I gasp when I see his erection.

He stood from the chair and we both leave the class without them noticing because they were engrossed with their Truth or Dare game.

"So what other surprise do you have for me?" I ask as we descend the stairs.

"If I tell you it won't be a surprise anymore. So wait till we get to the river."

What surprise does he have for me? I can't wait to see it.

A/N
New cover alert!
Do you love it?
FikkieAdeniyi made the cover above, thanks so much. If you haven't tried any of his book then you need to right away!

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes and love. You're the best! I wanted to update a day after my birthday but the internet connection would just not agree with me.

READ!
VOTE!
COMMENT!
SHARE!