∆ FIFTEEN ∆

Dedicated to Teefabulous. Your comments are highly appreciated.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I swear!" Daniel begs but I ignore him.

I made sure to avoid Daniel throughout the day after what he did at the cafeteria. I went on my own to our secret place – the river, not expecting Daniel to figure out I was here.

Somehow, he guessed I was here and saw me sitting by the river bank, my legs dipped into the water carefully to avoid my skirt from getting drenched.

He sat next to me cross-legged but I ignored him. He had to be punished for ridiculing me amongst his friends. Seeing as I was not ready to forgive him, he undressed himself till he was left in his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs and entered into the water.

He sang a song for me with his horrible voice and since I found his voice funny and amusing I just had to laugh making him splash water on me and I splashed water on him back too. When he found out he had successfully made me stop ignoring him, he began to apologize.

"Daniel, please just leave me alone. Go and meet the girls you were flirting with earlier today." I hissed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "baby am sorry. I promise you, it won't happen again. Henceforth, you'll have my undivided attention and love."

I placed my arms on his bare chest which I've always admired since the first time I saw it. "What about all the girls flaunting bobby and ass for you and trying to seduce you?" I ask feigning annoyance. He had managed to stop me from being angry but I'm not letting him have it easy.

He parted my legs which are dipped in the river and entered into my open legs and pushed himself closer to me. "You know I only have eyes for one girl and her name is Tobi. She's the most beautiful girl in the whole universe and she needs to know I only have eyes for her. She's the only one who has the key to my heart."

I blushed after hearing his words. He did have a way of making my heart flutter with just his words.

"I really don't like it when you flirt with other girls." I made circles with my index finger on his chest.

"See who's getting jealous already." He smirked while I buried my head in embarrassment. "I'll reduce the way I talk to girls, especially the ones you say are trying to seduce me. I must say, you look cute when you're jealous. It's giving me an urge to kiss you."

"Oh really? You want to kiss me." I smirk.

He nods, "of course, I love how pink and full your lips are."

I move closer to him, so does he. Our lips are now inches apart and I can feel the hot air coming from his slightly parted lips. My eyes travelled to his lips as I was very attracted to them. A part of me wanted him to be my first kiss another part opposed.  I couldn't let him kiss me when we're just two weeks into the relationship, it kind of makes me look cheap.

He moves his lips such that they brushed mine making me jerk my head backwards.

"Babe, I have to go home now. See you tomorrow." I made a move to stand up but he held me firmly by the waist.

"I thought you were going to kiss me?"

"I'm going home, Daniel." I make another attempt to stand but Daniel still doesn't let me stand. He  has his arms wrapped round my waist and buries his face in my neck.

"I don't want you to go now. Stay one more hour with me. Please." He says head buried in my neck. "You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to. I was just even joking about it."

I sigh, "you do know it's getting late and I have to  go home."

"Stay a little while." He whispers in a pleading form into my neck and plants a soft kiss on my shoulder giving me goosebumps. This leaves me craving for more the moment his lips departs from my shoulder.

I put my arm round his back, "you owe me something oh!"

He stands upright making me somewhat sad we weren't in our romantic position. "If it's the moon, I'll get it just for you!" He says grinning.

"What I want is simple." I stopped to think for a while. Then it clicked, "I'll like to eat burgers. The one they make at Ravenous."

Ravenous is a restaurant not far from our school. Students from my school hardly go there, just the rich ones. The last time I went there I had to save money for a month.

"Is that all?" He asks and I nod in response. He kisses my cheek making me blush, a recurrent effect he has on me. "Let's go."

A/N
Who else thinks this chapter is cliché?
I feel it's horribly written.

READ!
VOTE!
COMMENT!
SHARE!