∆ TWENTY TWO ∆

MATURE CONTENT: The first few paragraphs are rated mature. Reads who are not comfortable with reading or underaged should skip the paragraphs or skip to the next chapter. Thank you.

I groan out loud as Daniel thrusts inside of me while hovering over me. He promised he'll be gentle but from the way he's thrusting time after time isn't exactly what he promised, it's the opposite.

He roams his hands around my body as he explores it. His hands move from squeezing my growing breasts to sucking on each one of them violently at intervals making me let out a painful scream.

"Baby, I love you." He says as he continues to thrust harder. This shuts me up. I'm glad he's getting the satisfaction he wanted. I bite my lower lip to muffle the screams coming from me.

When he finally reaches his peak, I feel him cum into me. Satisfied with his act of pleasure, he withdraws his penis from my wetness and falls beside me. He took quick breaths due to the exertion he just concluded.

I pull the quilt to cover my bare body and turn on my right side so Daniel wouldn't see the tears streaming down my face. I placed my hand on my mouth to muffle the sobs which is as a result of me crying.

I didn't know which hurt more; the pain or the fact that I just had sex with him which means I had gone against my plans. I had my life planned out and our just concluded action was definitely not one of them.

He wrapped his arm around me as he pulled me close to him. With rapid action, I wipe my face to prevent him from seeing the tears.

"Thank you, baby." He places a soft kiss on the crook of my neck. "I hope I wasn't too rough for you?"

"You...You were...weren't" I lie as I miserably fail at hiding my raspy voice as a result of me crying.

"Tobi, are you alright? Did I hurt you?" He asks as he turns my body so I can face him.

I didn't answer, I was mute all I want now is to go home. "I'm fine, I'm tired that's all. I should get going."

"Babe, did I hurt you? Was I too rough?" His face held so much guilt which touched my heart.

I agreed to this, he didn't force me so he doesn't deserve the attitude I'm giving him. "Daniel, you didn't do anything wrong. I just want to go home. I'm tired and today is very overwhelming. All I want right now is to sleep."

"Tobi, did I do anything wrong?" Daniel asks once more.

"I said no! Just leave me alone!" I raised my voice and stood up without holding the quilt this leaves me unclad. A pain shoots to my vagina as soon as I stand making me scrunch my face but I straighten my face afterwards.

I pick my clothes and underwear from the floor which was chucked during our intense make out session and foreplay. I wear my underwear as I ignore Daniel's disturbing gaze.

"Tobi, if at all I did something wrong, tell me so I can do the needful and apologize."

I ignore him as I slip on my shorts. I wear the polo shirt and my socks which hugs my feet like a second skin then slip my feet into my black Nike sneakers which is a hand-me-down. The shoes were passed on to me after sister Deola had used it till they couldn't fit her anymore.