Planning

So, how to start.

This is something I could feel good as a writer again.

So, before I go on, I wanna give an ABSOLUTELY HUGE shout out to my absolute best pal here, SCC_004

I wouldn't be able to make this thanks to his permission.

So, let's talk about the planning.

So, months ago when we were playing Minecraft, he told me that he had wanted to turn our R.P. session in PM's, which has been a story in the making for months, into an actual story.

Recently, I got the idea of how to start it off and try to catch up to where we are now.

After a bit more thinking, I figured I would be the one to make it as I've got nothing going on at the moment.

Anyways, this story is massive franchise wise.

This story WILL involve three major franchises.

FullMetal Alchemist, HyperDimension Neptunia, and shockingly, a mobile game called Honkai Impact 3rd.

Now, they all WON'T be juggled together as each have their own moments in the spotlight as the character count will be massive.

Once again, I thank SCC_004 for his permission to allow me to use his OC's for this one story.

Now then, with a story this ambitious, I would really love you guys to give me a name for this book.

And if you can't, well I'll do it myself.

And to make things less stressful, this book is now a weekend only upload A.K.A. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will have uploads.

Flame, is out.