Chapter 28: To Be King

(This book is back in business!)

December 26th. 5 Days Left

Alex couldn't sleep. He didn't know why this time.

He was sure his life was together as his mom came back.

A part of his uncomfortably was obviously his father still being alive and the fact that he hadn't told Akari yet that her boyfriend, Alex's father as they never got married thankfully, was still alive.

At this point, Alex had already told Roy and Riza about the whole ordeal and eventually Bradley found out as he had eavesdropped on one of their conversations though Bradley admitted that he knew well before Alex knew.

Why he kept it a secret for so long is something Alex didn't understand but he didn't question it.

Right now, he currently sat on his apartment's couch just thinking many things until his mom came in and sat next to him, putting her arm around him for a side hug.

"You okay Alex?" Asked Akari.

"Y-Yeah mom. I'm fine."

"That face says the opposite. Your thinking about things."

"Damn. You know me well."

"I rasied you young man. Of course I know my own child that well. Now tell me, what's wrong?"

"I, honestly don't know. I thought things would be fine know that my life is back together, but, I still have that feeling that something wrong is gonna happen."

"You have it too?"

"Of course. I'm the goddess of time. I don't exactly know what'll happen in the future but I can get a faint feeling for it. And I also have that feeling of something going wrong."

"Has there ever been a time where it was wrong?"

"On a few occasions. Just keep your hopes high and things will go good."

Alex smiled and returned his mother's side hug.

"I swear. Your positivty is a power of its own."

"I myself am a power. After all I'm considered the mom of the world, though, you'll always be my only child. Your perfect." She gave Alex a kiss on the cheek and he gave her one back as they had another embrace.

Alex had never felt so safe in life until now.

"Just ease up okay? I'm sure this feeling will blow over."

Alex nodded as Akari smiled and walked over to her room as Alex walked into his and saw Admin Book still there.

"Has Akari not seen you yet?"

"She has but decided to leave me here."

"Why?"

"She just wanted to leave me here. I forget I used to stress her out."

"I wonder why." Jokingly said Alex as he laid on the bed and slept.

December 27th. 4 Days Left

"Bradley. I got those papers you needed."

"Excellent Alex. Bring them in."