Chapter 19: Void

His vision had blurred away for a while.

Alex couldn't see or hear very well due to the sudden blood loss and gash.

Alex wonders that if these were what these girls has faced on a daily basis, then geez.

He clearly had no idea what the hell they would go through.

Soon, Alex's impaired vision and hearing has returned as he was face to face with Bronya, though, she looked different

"B-Bronya?"

"The Bronya is glad Subject Alex is awake. Healing process took almost 30 minutes."

"30 minutes?"

Bronya nodded.

"Kiana reacted very negatively to your wound. She's transformed into Herrscher Of The Void. She easily defeated the Honkai Beast, though right now she's on a rampage, Mei's currently trying to hold her off and left me to heal you."

"T-Thanks. Um, you, look different."

"The Bronya has activated her Herrscher Gem. I'm now Herrscher Of Reason. Right now, I'm the only one who can hold off Void until Hyperion gets here."

Alex nodded and slowly stood up thanks to Bronya's help.

"Subject Alex. Please wait here for Hyperion to pick you up. Your currently weakened and Void is too far powerful for you to fight. The Bronya and Hyperion will ensure your safety."

With that, Bronya suddenly was on a motorcycle and immediately took of to the sight of where Mei was currently holding of Void.

As much as Alex wanted to help, he needed to let his gash heal.

That and with Hyperion on the way soon, Alex didn't see a reason to help out for now. Or in general.

If he got taken out from one slash by a beast Void easily took out, then there was no way in hell he would last.

Alex sat down at a tree and let out a sigh.

Alex looked ahead of him to see that Truth had somehow manifested in front of him.

"This again? Seriously?"

"What!? It's been a long time since I've seen the physical world! That and I'm here to help!"

"Help? You do realize I'm in no condition to fight right? That and these Herrscher's seem to be these god like beings. Like hell I can fight that."

Truth looked at Alex for a bit before chuckling and laughing a little.

"Do you hear yourself!? Of course you can fight god like people!"

"No I can't! I'm not a god!"

"BUT you can fight one if you had god like powers! Don't you remember!? I'm the god of alchemy!"

"Truth. We've never attempted to apply your power to mine. All I've ever gotten is the ability to transmute without a transmutation circle."