Chapter 1: Last Day of A Normal Life

There were three knocks on a door. "Come on in." Said a voice.

Footsteps entered the room and stopped at a desk.

"You needed me?" Said a much younger sounding voice.

"Yes. Let me get into the details."

Before we continue on, let's firstly introduce these two.

This one right here

That's Alex Mustang. A 12/almost 13 year old child who works as a full time assassin. I won't waste time with clothing as he's almost always wearing a black shirt, jeans, and shoes. Only thing that changes is his Black coat which will be replaced with a blacl jacket when he's not out killing stuff.

The person he's talking to, is this man right here

This is the leader of the organization Alex works for, Führer King Bradley

Many people have taken his old age for granted only to get suddenly wipe out in battle against him.

Bradley is no joke even at his current age.

These two among many others work for the assassination organization, Black Ops

It's by far one of the oldest organizations as it was formed during the tenure of Lastation's previous CPU before Noire arrived

Unfortunately, a long history doesn't mean good relations.

For years to even now, the entire general public has always ostracized and condemned the Black Ops for recent actions they've done or allowed and this ostracizing doesn't hit harder than with Alex.

After all, after a huge incident at age 7, he's been priority target number 1.

Hell, he even still has a bounty on his head.

It's tough to work let alone stay working for the Black Ops, yet, no one has ever left their job there.

The one reason no one leaves is always the same.

The sense of trust and family that Bradley has created there since going into power is too strong to simply abandon it.

Even through all the ostracism, the Black Ops' will of fire still stays strong.

Anyways, back to the story!

"That's it? Thought you'd already have a target for me." Said Alex.

"Nothing is really there for us besides petty criminals. This was the only one I could find." Said Bradley

"Alright alright I'll go target less for once."

"Good. Now go on and rest home Alex."

"Thank you sir."

Alex bowed before leaving Bradley's office.

As he was walking to leave HQ, he had small chats with other members he has grown to trust during his current 5 nearly 6 years working there.

After a bit he finally exited HQ and into a forest as the Black Ops' organization is located pretty far from Downtown Lastation.

Reason why is prert obvious. So they could avoid ostracizing.

After a nice stroll Alex finally arrived at downtown and walked over to a suburb and entered an apartment complex and his apartment room.

"Might as well rest here the whole day."

Alex simply laid on his couch keeping quiet.

He had bought this room only recently when he finally had enough money.

For most of his life from 8 to 10, he had to live in a dorm Black Ops provided to him.

Now that he finally had an actual room, he was fine with lazing around after work or when he had nothing to do.

It helps him forget this one fact.

He's an orphan, and has been an orphan for nearly 6 years already.

It all happened so fast at age 7.

Being forced to kill his mother and father along with everyone else from his original home to prevent a civil war was tough. But he had to do it.

Alex was certain his life was over afterwards.

Everyone hated him and shunned him because of what happened.

Thankfully, Bradley himself gave Alex an opportunity to not give up and earn a living, which he thankfully did.

Alex had yet to find a true reason to keep living.

Thankfully, he found that reason.

It was a girl of all things.

Though, this girl wasn't any normal girl.

Hell Alex still doesn't believe how he managed to get that far with her.

It's been a year since they met and somehow they got along so well that it turned into a relationship.

In fact, that special person is calling him right now.

"H-Hm!? God dammit why now?" Alex annoying picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex."

"Uni? The hell are calling me for?"

"Come on over. I got something to show you."

"What?"

Chapter 1: End