Chapter 13: An Attempt To End

Their coffee had been served as Weiss slowly sipped hers while Alex didn't get any as he immediately knew he had to keep an eye of the Weiss' Irish friend Becky.

Alex didn't trust her, not cause she just met him, but because the faces she was making at him suggested she wanted MORE than just a nice time together.

After a little sip, Weiss was ready to talk.

"So, why'd you call me over? Aside from wanting to date your nurse?'

Alex sighed and just moved on.

"Well, as you know, your leader Jackie C. Black went missing a couple of weeks ago."

"Yeah I know. And she's living with you."

"W-What?' Alex was shocked that Weiss easily pointed that out so fast after just he spoke once.

Also Becky suddenly was now sitting next to Alex.

"N-No I'm not! H-How'd you know!?"

"Jackie is a neko. She has a specific and familiar scent that all Black Jack employees recognize. And I smelt that scent coming off of you so I put two and two together."

"Damn. Good job. Anyways, yes she lives with me after I saw her in an alleyway after she went AWOL."

Weiss nodded cotinuing to sip her coffee as Becky slowly got closer to Alex now sitting on his lap.

"Tell me Weiss. Why did she go AWOL? What's her story? If it's to personal then you don't need to say." Alex said trying to assure Weiss that he wasn't forcing her to speak.

Weiss nodded saying, "Don't worry. Jackie staying with you and your keeping our leader safe so it's fair that I tell you about her."

"Thank you Weiss. I appreciate this."

"Your welcome."

Weiss cleared her throat ready to speak as Alex moved Becky off his lap only for the breasted Irish giant to just lay down with her head on his lap as Alex just gave up on making her move away.

"Jackie Cobalt Black was born on March 4th, 2001 in Russia. For most of her toddelr to childhood, it went pretty normally. At age 10 her father gave her military training so that was nice. Then, her life took a turn on one fateful day. On May 9th, 2011, her village had agreed to have the public decide on whether Jackie's family would be exiled or publicly executed. It was a weird tradition of their village." Said Weiss.

"Tradition? That's weird. Then again, it is Russia after all."

"Unfortunately, the public chose to publicly execute the Jackie's family. Thankfully, her father, mother, brother, and even Jackie herseld had been training for that exact moment for years."

"That's some long term planning right there."

"With their quick planning, Jackie, her brother, and father got their firearms ready and placed mines aroubs their house. After 10 minutes of taking down enemies, they fled their house and into the forest as guards were chasing them. After two hours, they left the borders and were free."

"That's nice."

"Slowly, Jackie and her family started their own small village after finding and ababdone base. That village slowly grew into the current city of Black Jacks' Base Kamno. Though, Jackie's parents weren't alive to see the village become a city as they got murdered. That left Jackie and her brother, Jack C. Black to manage their growing city."

"That the end?"

Weiss sadly shook her head no. "After spending a year looking for her parents' murderer, she found the murderer. Shockingly, it was her brother Jack. Tensions were high. Jackie with tears demaned her brother why he killed them. All Jack said was that they were holding them back. Jackie was so distraught that without a thought, shot through her brother's chest at point blank range. Jack slowly passed away as Jackie, now clear of her anger, immediately broke down into tears knowing that she could heartedly let rage consume her and that she killed her brother at just the age of 12. In just two years after her family escaped their village, she had become an orphan."