Chapter 40: Co-Op

It was as if a mental alarm went off, as everyone immediately charged at HQ.

HQ obviously sent out their men to defend but in just a mere matter of seconds, they were immediately overrub by a superior squad from the Black Jacks as well as their tanks holding up fort and controlling the front entrance.

With that taken care of easily, they waited for the back as HQ got another group of men to hold fort expecting a rush, only for them to get ambushed by Hyperion Valkyries from above as one by one the men immediately fell as the back was now taken over, and with Theresa successfully taking over the rooftop and getting an aerial view of HQ'a surroundings, all the entrance ways were taken up.

Now as that was settled, Alex walked up to the entrance.

"Infiltration Squad! Come with me at once!"

As that was said, the squad came as Ed, Al, Weiss, Kiana, Himeko, Mei, and Bronya all walked up to the front.

"Hm? Weiss. Where's Becky?" Asked Alex.

"She's on her way. Trust me."

"Alright then. Anyways, be ready. On any floor could be a Homunculus waiting for us. It's likely they're stalling time until Wrath gets here." Said Alex.

"So, how do we beat a Homunculus?" Asked essentially the entire information squad excluding Ed and Al.

"Simple. We kill them. Make them overwork they Philosopher's Stone so much that their energy runs dry."

They all nodded as they slowly walked in.

The base floor was empty, mostly cause all the men were fighting outside.

As their eyes darted around the room, suddenly, a large sharp object aimed at them as they all jumped out of the way and then a large thud was heard as dust flew up.

The group looked ahead to see their first two Homunculi of the day, Lust and Gluttony.

"Glad to see the heroes here. Especially you three." Said Lust pointing at the sacrifces, Ed, Al, and Alex.

"We don't have time for you." Said Alex.

"We know. Which is why we don't allow you time."

"Can I, eat them all now?" Asked Gluttony.

As the group got ready to fight, Weiss walkes out front.

"We'll handle these two." Said Weiss.

"We'll? But Becky isn't-." Before Alex could finish talking, Gluttony had suddenly gotten decked in the face so hard that half of it was blown off.

Gluttont got launched off to the wall as Lust stared in shock at who the culprit was

"What the?" Said Alex confused.

Everyone in there was confused except Weiss.

"Nice timing Becky!" Shouted Weiss.