Chapter 29: Dark Skies

In a forest, Alex was jumping and hopping along from branch to branch, finishing an assassination that Roy had given him.

After he had finished, he wanted to have a little more time in the forest.

Though, as he hopped from branch to branch, he felt a touch on his shoulder.

It was Bradley's hand

Alex felt it immediately and stopped on a branch, looking around for whoever touched his shoulder

After looking around for a bit and hoping to god he wasn't being stalked by Becky, he shrugged it off and continued on in the forest.

December 29th. 2 Days Left

The day went by uneventfully as aside from trying his best to avoid pampering from Akari in the morning and then trying to avoid Becky's horniness all afternoon, nothing really stood in the day for Alex.

By the time he knew it he was at work with Akari calling him a decent 150 times a day to make sure he was okay and Yae leaving him lunch Akari made for him at HQ.

So yeah.

It was another decently nornal day.

Sun was at a point in the sky where the afternoon was almost over but hadn't set yet.

Alex initially was gonna hang out with someone but the choices were difficult mainly cause he knew so many different people.

Mainly woman.

Honestly, Alex didn't understand how he got to meet so many girls.

According to Akari, he had manly charm but he was 13 so Alex immediately rejected that idea.

Either way, his decision didn't really matter as Akari suddenly appeared next to him.

"Wanna hang out?"

"H-How did you?"

"Tine goddess. I froze time and immediately ran over here. The time freeze went by so fast no one noticed."

"Okay then?"

"Anyways, wanna hang?"

"Well, screw it. We can hang."

"Screw it~."

"DON'T, be making those damn jokes. I avoided Becky all day. So don't start with me."

"Fine fine. I won't."

Akari and Alex walked into a nearby diner and ordered drinks and food.

Though, while eating, Akari noticed Alex wasn't eating a whole lot and was preoccupied with his thoughts.