Chapter 20: The Void Tamed

"Let's begin!"

Void chuckled.

"Bring it you pathetic worm."

Himeko smirked at was suddenly in front of Void.

The Herrscher for once was shocked as Himeko smacked her face with her sword sending Void back again.

The Herrscher couldn't believe what was happening.

Her, a Herrscher, a literal goddess, being taken down by a mere human twice.

"Y-You think this is easy don't you? Don't, UNDERESTIMATE ME!"

Void snapped her fingers and a ton of portals were suddenly summoned around and above Himeko.

From all the portals, a ton of ton of spears appeared and were all launched at Himeko.

Himeko simply scoffed.

Her sword caught fire, and in one swing, they were all gone

Void gasped seeing all her spears get easily cut down in one fell swoop.

"Come on honey. Your gonna have to try harder than that." Said the red head as the flames on her sword dispered.

Void smirked a little then had a maniacal laugh.

She clearly didn't buy into the fact that Himeko was giving her an actual challenge.

"Die." Coldly said Void as he held her hand out.

Himeko expected something to launch at her, only to suddenly feel a force pull her body towards Void.

Her body was suddebly yanked forward as she was flown towards Void until she suddenly shoved.

The force when Himeko stopped felt as if a massive punch to her gut.

The force then yanked Himeko back and away from Void.

Due to Himeko being pulled away, she had no control of her body, allowing Void to summon behind Himeko and have a spear shoot out and stab Himeko into the stomach.

Himeko coughed a little blood as Void suddenly brought out two more spears and pinned Himeko to a tree by having the two spears stab her shoulders.

Himeko groaned as Void chuckled and ran a hand down her cheek.

"Where's all your confidence now worm? So what if you are made to take me down? Your still human. A weak insect. Now. I suggest you stop. Or else."

Void snapped her fingers and a portal appeared as a spear emerged and was pointed directly at Himeko's head.

"You'll see an unfortunate end. Though, it'll be nice to die at the hands of a goddess."

Himeko chuckled a little as Void brought the spear closer to where it practically touched her forehead.

"What's so funny insect?"

"Please. Shut, UP!"

Suddenly, Himeko's sword was engulfed in flames as the fire reached out and burnt Void just enough to cause Void to back away in pain.

She screamed in agony as just slight contact with Himeko's flames had somehow given her a 2nd Degree burn.

Even though Void was a Herrscher and she could heal herself, healing wasn't instant.