Chapter 35: TakeOver

The trigger was pulled.

In the tension that boiled over, Riza looked to see a open hole right where the bullet shot through Roy's right eye.

Though, in an instant second, it was immediately regenerated back as Riza yet again saw the Ouroboros symbol in Roy's right eye as he placed his eyepatch back on.

"That was a little harsh don't you think?" Said Roy, more accurately, Wrath in complete control of Roy's body

He walked up to Riza and pinned her to the wall.

"Listen here Riza Hawkeye. From her on out, your going to act like nothing is completely wrong. You'll pretend that I'm normal. And you BETTER not tell anyone. Not any of our employees, not the Elrics, and especially not Alex or Akari. You got that?"

"I-Is there an or else?"

"Obviously. If I even catch a glimpse of anyone being suspicious of me, it's off with your head. Understood?"

Riza took in this situation and knew it was the best decision to not tell anyone.

"F-Fine. I won't tell."

"Splendid. To make it easier, I'll only act as Wrath around you. Everywhere else I'll let Roy back in control. So that's when you can speak with your husband."

Roy smirked and turned to walk away before speaking.

"Just you wait Riza Hawkeye. Now that I'm Führer, there's gonna be many changes within HQ. That is all. You may leave." With that, Wrath had walked out.

'Geez. This is gonna be hell.' Thought Riza.

The Next Day

Something had happened.

HQ felt different, at least, to Alex and the Elrics it did.

The peaceful, friendly vibe had vanished and got replaced by one that was very intimidating.

They looked amongst the crowd of workers and saw one familiar face in the crowd

"Hey Ed look." Said Alex.

"Hm? Oh. Hey Major Armstrong!"

Alex and the brothers walked up to the blonde man known as Major Alex Louise Armstrong.

"Hm? Why hello Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, and Alex Mustang! Has today been splendid!?" Said Armstrong in his usual loud voice.

"Yeah it has. Well, for the most part." Said Al.

"Hm? Is something troubling you Alphonse?" Said Armstrong.

"Actually, all three of us." Said Alex. "Don't you notice the feeling here is different?"