Chapter 43: The Turning Point

All the Black Jack and former HQ men were in shock as well as Akari.

The front was WAY more heavily guarded than the back yet, Wrath, in complete control of Roy's body, was still gonna barge through the front.

'N-No way! He can't storm the front! That's crazy!' Thought Akari.

Wrath pulled up his sleeves and drew out his sword. "Do they honestly expect me to make a complete mockery of myself by going through the backdoor of my own palace?"

Wrath immediately dashed forward as one of the tanks opened fire with its turrets with Wrath easily deflected the all the shots with his sword.

"I-Impossible!" Said one of the men manning the tank.

They then shot a tank shell immediately to attack back.

Wrath simply just sliced the shell in half as one half took down a group of Black Jack guards with the other half taking out former HQ men.

One his way to the entrance of HQ, Wrath just slaughtered almost everybody there.

The people manning the tank tried to go in reverse, but, in a split second, Wrath had killed one of the men by shoving his sword into a slim opening.

In fear the reamining man pulled a grenade and attempted to throw it at Wrath.

As he looked outside to throw, Wrath immediately slashed his neck open.

He jumped away to the entrance as the tank blew up causing a massive explosion in the front taking out many men and causing damage to the HQ building.

Akari had seen this and immediately radioed into the first floor. "Weiss! Becky! Watch out! Something's coming!"

As Akari left the watch tower, Weiss and Becky immediately heard the door to the front and immediately were on guard as they saw Wrath enter

Wrath just kept a neutral face and popped his neck a bit.

"You two must be from Base Kamno judging by your uniforms."

"H-Hold on, there was a tank out front. H-How did you?" Questioned Weiss in complete shock as Becky gave a small chuckle even though it was obvious that she had a worried look on her face.

"Seems the old man has more energy in him than I thought." Said the giant irish, trying to lighten this tense situation a bit.

Wrath just walked on as Becky charged. This prompted in Becky having her abdomen slashed by Wrath as blood dripped as she went onto her kness coughing.

"Becky!" Shouted Weiss.

Becky got up again and ran up behind Wrath, as the Homunculus simply turned around and slashed through Becky's chest, narrowly missing her heart.

Wrath pulled his sword out as Becky fell knocked out.

Before Weiss could even react, she felt the tip of Wrath's blade at her neck.

"If you don't wanna suffer the same fate, then tell me. Where are they?"

"T-They should be, on the 3rd floor."

Wrath smiled and walked onto the 2nd floor and saw the pair of Mei and Bronya sitting in a corner resting.

Wrath just gave them a passing glare and just walked on.

Mei wanted to attack but Bronya held her back.

"Don't Subject Mei. We're in no condition to battle." Said the android as Mei sighed.

As Wrath made it to the stairs, he saw the hole and damaged stairs which gave a view outside and beyond HQ.

'Seems as if Kimblee has found an opponent. Well, I hope he has fun. I'm almost there.'

While that was happening, Alphonse and Kimblee were continuing their battle which grew in intensity with both alchemists being armed with a Philosopher's Stone, though, Al was still nervous to use his while Kimblee just kept abusing the stone's power.

It eventually got to a point that Al realized that if he didn't use the stone, Kimblee would definitely win this fight.

So finally, Al grabbed his stone and transmitted the ground which kicked up a ton of dust into the air.

"Using a measly dust trick?" Said Kimblee on guard.

That was until Al came from behind and smacked Kimblee away as he tumbled before regaining his footing and again transmuted the ground and made an explosion trail towards Al.

Al was able to transmute a wall to block the blast as it ended up blowing the wall apart but it also ended up destroying Al's left arm completely off.

He rushed ahead transmuting the missing arm back with ease thanks to the Philosopher's Stone.

Al then transmuted a sword and began to swing at Kimblee as he managed to dodge a few before holding Al's hand away so the sword couldn't hit.

Though, Al's transmuted the sword's blade itself and made it extend and turn left as it stabbed Kimblee clean in the left side of his face.

It knocked Kimblee away as blood dripped.

Kimblee wiped it away and slammed his hand onto the ground causing an explosion directly under Al.

Dust came up and the ground broke as Al transmuted the rubble and made it into rideable stone dragon as it went up into the air and came back down, speeding immediately at Kimblee.

At the last second, Kimblee made an explosion at jumped away immediately as the dragon slammed into the ground causing a large dust cloud to form.

Taking advantage of Al's inability to see, Kimblee charged, only to see something in Al's hand glowing red.

"A flash bom-!"

It went off as a blinding light forced Kimblee to back away from the dust cloud.

That would be the defining moment as Kimblee felt a sharp stab in his throat.

He immediately opened his eyes to see Alphonse having the sword stabbed completely through Kimblee's throat as he slashed it across.

Blood spurted out as Kimblee fell onto his back coughing on his blood.

Al walked up to Kimblee and tossed back his Philosopher's Stone he had dropped earlier in the fight.

"W-What're you doing? There's, t-two stones, for you and, y-your brother to, get your bodies b-back. T-This could be, t-the end, of your journey." Said a slowly dying Kimblee.

"You honestly think me and Ed would wanna take a cheap easy chance like this? It isn't right. We wanna get our bodies back fairly by finding the stone oursevles without sacrificing anybody of anyone giving us a free opportunity."

Kimblee chuckled. "You two, t-truly are, interesting. So much, s-selflessness."

Those would be his last words as Kimblee took his last breath, passing away.

That now just leaves two enemies left.

Chapter 43: End