Chapter 2: The Book That Writes Itself

"Come on over. I got something you wanna see."

"Um, what?"

Alex was a bit confused.

Sure he knew Uni for over a year already so he knew she'd always call him on unexpected occasions.

But this, was different.

She almost never had something to show him as Uni knew Alex wasn't really into firearms due to a past traumatic experience.

'I know it ain't a gun. So what the hell is it?' He pondered to himself.

Turns out he ended up pondering for too long as Uni got impatient.

"Hey! You gonna come or not!?"

"A-Alright alright I'm going!"

He hanged up and for redressed, locking his apartment door and taking off.

Location: Lastation Basilicom

"Man. Been a decent while since I've been here." Said Alex as he walked around the main hall.

It was the first time he's seen the place in months.

Reason being was more so due to his, ill advised relationship with Uni's sister, CPU Black Heart/ Noire.

Alex can't honestly pinpoint a reason why she treats him the way she does. Though by now Alex grew accustomed to it and now tries his best to avoid Noire by completely avoiding the Basilicom.

Thankfully it didn't cause any issues to Alex and Uni's growing relationship as the pair were just fine hanging and chatting around the city much to Noire's annoyance seeing how frequently Uni goes to see Alex.

However now that doesn't matter.

After a short trip on the elevator, Alex made it to the sister's living room.

And speak of the devil.

The first person Alex sees is non other than the she-devil herself.