Chapter 27: Introductions

"You were, the hero?" Asked Akari as Alex nodded with a small smile.

"All my life, I had wanted to be seen as a hero for once and not the villian that slaughtered a slums. And, it happened. I was the hero of the Ishval war. I was the one who ended it." Alex said with a smile as Akari slightly calmed down.

"Everyone was proud of me. It felt, so authentic and nice to be treated nicely. After that, life's been slightly better. Just more assassinationd and days just passing by, though, I ended up meeting someone important."

"Someone important?"

"Yeah. I didn't have a meaning of life. Then, I met her. Someone I swore that I'd take care of."

"Stop talking and let me meet her!" Excitedly said Akari as she immediately got off the couch.

Alex chuckled and sat her down.

"I promise you'll see her today. Just not now cause she's most likely busy with work."

"Busy with work? Oh come on! Can't she spare some time?"

"She can. Its her older sister that won't allow it."

"Aww. Fine I'll wait. Is there anyone else I can meet?"

"Um, yeah there are. Though, very few."

"I don't care. I wanna meet them all!"

"I forgot how energetic you were."

Akari immediately held onto her child's arm as Alex chuckled and walked her out of the apartment.

[TimeSkip]
After introducing his mother to Kaitlyn, Rita, and Jackie, Alex took Akari to Black Ops HQ to get reacquainted to familiat faces.

Thankfully the moment Alex got there Roy and Riza were both enjoying a little peace at the moment as they sat at the bench just enjoying the other's embrace.

"Hey! Uncle Roy! Aunt Riza!" Said Alex as he walked up to them and they all shared greetings.

"Aren't you off today kid? Why're you here?"" Asked Roy.

"Well, I got someone to show you two. She's someone you two know well."

Before Roy could even speak, he was smacked hard in the face by a thrown stick as he got knocked off the bench.

"Aha! I got a strike!" Shouted Akari who was hiding behind a bush.

"Well, you didn't me but I know you won't hit me Akari." Said Riza with a chuckie as she got up and walkes over to hug Akari as Alex kneeled by Roy who groaned in pain.

"Great. She's back." Annoyingly said Roy as he slowly got up.

"Yeah she is." Said Alex as he and Roy walked back over to the two girls who were chatting away like no time was lost between them.

"So spill already! How'd the wedding go!?" Excitedly asked Akari.

Roy sighed as Riza chuckled.

"It went amazing Akari. We somehow got it booked for England and everything else went accroding to plan. It's been great to see you again."

"Yeah it has. I hope Roy hasn't been doing you wrong."

"Stop acting like your my sister." Said Roy.

"Roy. I AM your sister. Well, sister in law but still."

"Oh yeah. I forgot Akari was your sister in law."

"Stop reminding me!"

Akari had an arm around Roy and lightly punched him in the shoulder.

"Aww come on! Stop being grumpy. I know your happy too see me again." Said Akari with a smile.

Roy simply refused to answer as soon another person came by.

"Well well. This seems like a wonderful reunion now doesn't it?" Said the main man, the leader of Black Ops HQ, Führer King Bradley.

Akari saw him and gained a little untrusting face.

"Oh. Your, still alive." Said Akari.

"And your still alive too Ms. Akari." Said Bradley with his usual small smile.

"So, how's life been treating you Akari? I can tell a lot had happened over that past 6 years."

Akari immediately went up to Bradley's face and wasn't having any of this nice stuff.

"Listen up. I know I've been gone for six years, but I've never trusted you. And I won't start trusting you now. So stop being all chummy and friendly with me."

Bradley weighed a bit but kept his small smile.

"Well that's a shame. I was hoping to get off on rhe right foot but I won't force your hand to trust me."

Akari immediately grabbed Alex and walked him off.

"H-Hey come on. Calm down."

"Alex. This may sound selfish, but why? Why accept a job working for "him"? Couldn't you see? He was acting as if I would just be all friendly with him."

"Mom. I get how you feel. Not that many trust Bradley, but, he doesn't let that get to him. Bradley is an honest and trustabale individual and leader to the ones that put faith in him, me included. Mom. I wouldn't even be belive if it weren't for Bradley giving me an opportunity all those years ago, I would be dead."

"I know that, but, haven't you ever considered quitting?"

"Hell no. I'm dedicated and gonna keep this lifestyle. I'm part of a family at HQ. All of us are thanks to Bradley. We all have a Will Of Fire. And Bradley keeps our fire burning hot."

Akari sighed and hugged Alex with a small smile.

"Well, as long as your happy how you are, I won't force change."

"Now come on. I got one last person to show you."

[Timeskip]
Alex and Akari were currently seated at a diner waiting for the person to show up.

"Already taking out your mom on a date? Wow Alex. You really have matured to be a ladies man~."

"Your the LAST person I wanna hear that from."

Akari chuckled. "Sorry. I just can't wait anymore. How much longer?"

"A few minutes. She said she'll be here."

Akari sighed and begrudingly waited as eventually, Alex got up to the entrance and opened the door for nonother than Uni.

"Wow. Trying to be nice in front of your mom? I appreciate it anyways." Said Uni as she kissed him on the cheek.

Alex and Uni held hands and walked to their table as Akari had stars in her eyes and was very happy.

"A-Alex? Is that?"

"Mom. Meet my girlffiend, CPU Candidate of Lastation Uni/Black Sister. Uni, meet my mother, Akari C. Satsuki."

Uni couldn't even say hello as Akari immediately hugged Uni and Alex.

"Oh my god I can't believe you already havr a girlfriend! And it's the CPU Candidate!? Your the best!"

"O-Okay mom calm down!"

Akari kept hugging the two not letting go.

Eventually she did as the three had amazing time.

Though, this time wouldn't last.

Pretty soon, there'd be a death in the family.

Chapter 27: End