Flash-Forward: New Year's Eve 💖

I want to stay in this moment with you forever
I want to make sure you're the only person for me
I love you so much
You saved me
Thank you for that
Thank you for not leaving

Tuesday - December 31, 2019 🌺

"Are you ready for new year's Jagiya?". Soobin asked with a soft smile.

"Definitely! I finally get to have a new year and new me!". Huening Kai exclaimed. He giggled and then walked closer to Soobin, who wrapped his arms around Hyuka's waist.

"You're coming to Yeonjun Hyung's house right?".

"Yup!". Sookai walked down the school hallways heading towards their sixth period. Once they arrived, they placed their bags down and sat down in their seats.

"How are you feeling about the other day?". Soobin asked in a motherly tone. Huening Kai didn't say anything and scrunched his face, unsure.

"Hmm I'm still a little upset from it but I don't care about those guys anymore. They're irrelevant in my life and I don't need to give a frick about what they say or do just because of who my family is".

Soobin's bunny smiled showed as he was proud of Huening Kai. "You're so adorable yet awesome Jagiya. It's like you've grown into your true self". Soobin commented, making Huening Kai pout in embarrassment.

"Don't say things like that with no warning". He murmured. Soobin laughed and then pulled the younger into a hug. Huening Kai yelped and resisted the affection. "Nooooo! Don't embarrass me!".

"Pshhh no one cares Hyuka and even if they did, everyone thinks we're the cutest couple in the school". Soobin said before kissing Huening Kai on the forehead. The younger mumbled a few things in Soobin's chest but wrapped his arms around him tightly. "See? I know you like my affection". Soobin whispered. Huening Kai nodded and made a cute sound in response his neediness.

"What's up lovebirds!?". A voice suddenly yelled. Soobin and Huening Kai let go to see Beomgyu and Yeonjun, holding hands of course.

"If it isn't the worst couple in the universe". Soobin said jokingly. Beomgyu smacked his lips and crossed his arms in a pouty way. Yeonjun rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu protectively.

"Let's not start a war here". He said. Soobin laughed.

"I was kidding, you guys are almost as cute as me and Hyuka". Huening Kai laughed to his joke and then spoke up.

"How about we just talk about tonight's plans and then actually get class started". Everyone nodded in agreement and sat down.

"Where's Taehyun?". Beomgyu asked.

"Oh, he's gonna be late. He had a doctor's appointment". Yeonjun answered.

"Okay. So we've already established that we're gonna go to Yeonjun's house, chill on his roof and eat snacks to watch the fireworks. And then we're gonna go walk to the festival across the street to celebrate even more since their having an after party with games and stuff. Bring your plushies Hyuka, I'll bring the snacks and Taehyun said he'll pick up some some new year accessories". Beomgyu explained.

"Wow, that was fast". Huening Kai said. Beomgyu winked at him and nodded.

"I'm an expert at these type of things. Its why I'm the fun person of our group".