Epilogue 💝

╔═══════ ೋღ♡ღೋ═══════

2 years later
Sunday - August 14, 2021 🌺

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!~ Happy birthday dear Kai!~ happy birthday to you!". Everyone sung in unison as Huening Kai stood there with a huge smile on his face. Taehyun slowly walked to Huening Kai, holding his cake in his hands. "Make a wish Hyuka". He said softly. Huening Kai nodded and closed his eyes for a few seconds. He made his wish and then blew out the candles, his friends started to clap and cheer softly.

"Awe! Did you guys do this surprise party for me!?". Huening Kai exclaimed, looking around at the balloons, streamers, and presents all laid out in his and Taehyun's dorm.

"Yeah! It was Beomgyu Hyung's idea". Taehyun said, putting the cake down. Huening Kai giggled and gave Beomgyu a hug.

"Can we eat the cake now?". Huening Kai asked, looking at his Hyungs with a cute expression.

"Of course Jagi". Jungkook answered, going into the kitchen to get paper plates, forks, and a knife. He served everyone a slice of the fruit chocolate cake and they feasted on it, everyone teasing the birthday boy. When they were all done with the cake, they began to open the other's presents.

"This is from me". Beomgyu said, handing Huening Kai a big wrapped up box. Huening Kai smiled and unwrapped it. He gasped as he pulled a bunch of art supplies to paint, sketch, and color.

"Hyung! This is so much supplies! I love art! Thank you so much!". He exclaimed. He hugged Beomgyu tightly who gave him a kiss on the head with a grin.

"Well, you gotta have something fun to do during college breaks". Beomgyu said. Huening Kai giggled and nodded. He gently placed the box next to him and took Yeonjun's gift from his hands.

"This took me a really long time to find Ningning. So love it please". He said before chuckling softly. He sat down next to Beomgyu, and affectionately caressed his boyfriend's thigh, watching Huening Kai scream like a dolphin.

"Yeonjun Hyung! Omg! How did you even find this!? Omg! Ahhhh!". Huening Kai pulled out a giant soft bread plushie with a cute kawaii face. He laughed before hugging it tightly. "It's so cute and squishy! I love it so much!".

"I'm a pretty great Hyung". Yeonjun praised, smirking softly. Beomgyu rolled his eyes before gently smacking his boyfriend's chest and then intertwining their fingers.

"Okay flower. Here's my gift". Soobin then said, smiling sweetly. Huening Kai bit his lip excitedly as his Hyung handed him velvet black ring box. He gulped and hesitated to open it. He looked up at Soobin with an uneasy expression. Soobin held his boyfriends hand immediately. "Don't worry. It's not a ring. I would never overwhelm you like that". He assured. Huening Kai let out a breath of relief while Soobin just giggled softly. Huening Kai carefully opened the box and smiled when he saw what was inside. There was a silver bracelet that was decorated with the word Kai in cursive, a pink flower next to it. (Kai🌺) (that's not cursive lol)

"Jagiya.......it's so pretty".

"Well you deserve something as beautiful as you". Soobin said, grabbing the bracelet to put it in his boyfriend. He kissed the back of his hand affectionately and then smiled. "Happy birthday my love". He whispered. Huening Kai chuckled and embraced Soobin before Jungkook stood in front of him. He got up and gave jungkook a hug, glad he was here for his birthday this time.

"Happy birthday Jagi. My present is not here yet.....but this is part of it". Jungkook said, holding up a card. Huening Kai nodded and took the card, a little scared to open it. He took a deep breath as he opened the card. His eyes widened when he started to read it.