Chapter XXIX

Sunday - December 24, 2019 🌺

The Christmas Festival

Hosted By TOMORROW BY TOGETHER

A/N: the picture of txt above is their outfits for the festival. I know it's not Christmas themed by ehhhhhh

"Hyungies! I need my beret! Come on! Before we're all late to the festival!". Huening Kai whined, chasing after his Hyungs who were tossing around his pink beret and teasing him.

"Gotta catch us first Hyuka!". Beomgyu exclaimed, giggling loudly.

"Come on Ningning! Don't you want your beret!?". Taehyun asked, smirking when he saw Huening Kai's cute pout.

"Taehyunnieeeee~ you're supposed to be helping meeee~". Huening Kai whined, falling into the couch.

"But we're having so much fun Ning!". Yeonjun exclaimed with a sweet smile.

"Well then let's not ruin the fond memory Yeonjun Hyung". Huening Kai replied, sighing softly. Yeonjun chuckled and sat next to Huening Kai, hugging him lovingly. Huening Kai turned away from him, trying to resist the affection. Beomgyu then walked up to him and offered him his beret. "This isn't a trick?". Huening Kai asked.

"Of course not". Beomgyu answered. Huening Kai glared at him, trying to seem scary but he just ended up looking cute. He snatched the beret out of Beomgyu's hands and held it to his chest.

"Would you like Hyung to put it on for you?". Yeonjun asked. Huening Kai looked at Yeonjun, still a little upset from the teasing, but nonetheless, he nodded. Yeonjun let go of the boy and grabbed the beret, careful to not mess up his hair. When the hat was secured and nice, Huening Kai quietly thanked his Hyung. A few seconds passed until he noticed all three of his Hyungs staring at him, with patient expressions.

"Aren't you gonna say it? Hmm???". Taehyun asked.

Huening Kai crossed his arms. "I don't know what you're talking about". He stated.

"Come on Huening~ you know you want to say it~". Beomgyu said, poking Huening Kai's stomach playfully. Huening Kai shook his head stubbornly.

"We'll take the hat again if you don't say it Kai". Yeonjun threatened.

Huening Kai groaned. "This is unfair". He said.

"Say it Ningning. It's not that hard". Taehyun demanded.

Huening Kai sighed. He smiled at his Hyungs cutely. "I love you Hyungies. A lot. Even if you guys are meanies".

"Aweeee! We love you too Ningning!". The three other boys said in unison. They all started to smother Huening Kai in hugs and compliments. Huening Kai giggled, blushing from the affection. He didn't want to push them away so he let them play around. Then they were interrupted by a voice.

"What the heck are you guys doing? I leave for 5 minutes and you're already trying to steal my flower?". Soobin asked, putting his hands on his hips. Beomgyu giggled and got off of Huening Kai, watching with Soobin as Taejun still teased Kai.

"It's fun to mess around with him. And plus, he's our babie too". Beomgyu said.

Soobin chuckled. "I noticed chestnut". After a couple more minutes, Soobin realized they had to get going. "Alright guys! Come on! We have to get to the school before the guests! So clean up any mess you made in Jungkook's house and get your butts out that door". He said.