Chapter III

Maybe it was too fast
But I really didn't know how to make it stop
My feelings grew stronger
Hoping yours would've grown the same
But maybe it'll take a while
For us to be together
What if it's not meant to be?
How do I know if you want me?

_____________________________________
❌‼️❌😶Error - Unknown 😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

I immediately ran downstairs when I heard the screaming. "Jaehyun Hyung! Wake up!". I yelled, shaking Jaehyun as hard as I could. He continued to scream and tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Eomma! I'm sorry!". "Jaehyun Hyung! Wake up please! It's just a dream!". I desperately yelled over and over. "Appa! Help me! Please! AHHH!". "WAKE UP HYUNG! PLEASE!". I begged. Jaehyun burst up from the couch, breathing heavily. "Are you okay Hyung!? Do you need anything!?". I asked frantically. Jaehyun shook his head and sighed in relief. "Was I screaming loud?". He asked. I nodded with a small pout. "Do you think you could get me some water?". I nodded to Jaehyun's request and immediately went inside the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and poured some fresh water. I went back out and saw Jaehyun sitting on the dining table and placed the cup on the table. "Here Hyung". I said. "Thank you Kai". He replied.

Jaehyun carefully grabbed the cup with shaking hands, murmuring to himself to calm down. "Do you need help hyu-". I gasped when Jaehyun dropped the cup, glass shattering all over the floor. Jaehyun began to breath heavily and backed away from me. "No no Jaehyun Hyung, it's okay. Calm down". I reached out to hold his hand but he swatted it away. "Don't touch me!". Jaehyun yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows, unsure of what to do. "I don't deserve your help! I'm such a fucked up person!". Jaehyun yelled, tears streaming down his face. "That's not true Hyung!". I tried to pull him into a hug but he pushed me harshly. "LEAVE ME ALONE!". I groaned loudly when my head hit the wall.

"JUST LET ME BE! I DESERVE TO BE ALONE! EVERYONE WILL ABANDON ME ANYWAY!". Jaehyun began to knock things around, sobbing uncontrollably. "I should just fucking kill myself already!". My eyes widened when I saw Jaehyun grabbing a knife from one of the drawers. I quickly got up and ran to Jaehyun, grabbing his wrists tightly. "JAEHYUN HYUNG! DON'T!". I demanded. Jaehyun struggled in my grip, desperately trying hard to hurt himself with the knife. "LET ME GO KAI! I DESERVE THIS! YOU KNOW I DO!". Jaehyun cried out. I shook my head. "You don't deserve anything bad Hyung! Just stop it!". I shouted, tears forming in my eyes. "EOMMA WAS RIGHT! SHE WAS RIGHT! I SHOULD'VE JUST KILLED MYSELF EARLIER! EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER!". I knocked the knife out of Jaehyun's hands and then pulled him away from the kitchen. "Stop resisting Hyung". I said softly, holding Jaehyun's waist tightly. I fell to my knees, exhausted and cradled Jaehyun in my arms. He cried into my shirt, harsher as I hugged him tighter. "Don't leave me Ningning! I'm sorry!". "Sh sh. I won't Hyung". I whispered. Jaehyun continued to cry and I only waited until he would fall asleep.

Thursday - October 3, 2019 🌺

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name. It was kinda weird.
"Huening Kai? Jagi (babe) wake up. Come on". I groaned softly and struggled to open my eyes. I someone caress my head and tell me to wake up again.

"Who are you?". I asked quietly. The voice chuckled. I knew it was familiar but I couldn't see clearly. I rubbed my eyes, getting use to the light and then finally saw who was by my bed. I gasped and hugged the figure.

"Jungkook Hyung! You're back!". I exclaimed, hugging Jungkook as tight as I could.

"Calm down Jagi! You're gonna suffocate me!". Jungkook warned before laughing. I giggled and then pulled away.