Chapter XXX

A/N: this is short but adorable. Enjoy

╔═══════ ೋღ♡ღೋ═══════╗

Sunday - December 24, 2019 🌺

After The Christmas Festival

Some Yeongyu Content

"Bye Soobin Hyung! Bye Ningning! You guys have a great Christmas eve night! We'll see you tomorrow morning!". Beomgyu exclaimed, hugging Sookai tightly.

"Thanks Beomie Hyung. We'll be going now. Have fun with Yeonjun Hyung. Bye Taehyun Sii". Huening Kai said. He hugged Taehyun before giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Say hi to aengdu for me".

"Of course". Taehyun replied. Beomgyu and Taehyun watched as Sookai left hand in hand with Jungkook. "They're great for each other". Taehyun then commented.

Beomgyu smiled and nodded. "You damn right". He patted Taehyun's head and then sighed in relief. Today was exhausting. "Welp, I gotta go meet Yeonjun outside. You sure you gonna be okay on your own?".

"I'll be fine. Single life is natural for me. You just have fun with your future boyfriend". Taehyun replied.

Beomgyu chuckled. "Don't encourage it now. It'll only make Yeonjun more flirty". He said.

Taehyun scoffed and poked Beomgyu's forehead teasingly. "You like it Gyu and you know it". Beomgyu turned red and just nodded. "Alright. No more talking. Bye Hyung". Taegyu shared and hug and then waved goodbye to eachother. "Have a good christmas eve Hyung!".

"You too Taehyunnie!". Beomgyu sighed softly and then walked out of the entrance, smiling when he saw Yeonjun waiting for him. When Yeonjun spotted him, he immediately smiled and walked over to him.

"Beomie!". He exclaimed.

"Hi Yeonjun Hyung. You ready to go?".

"Yes! I'm so excited for you to see what I got you for Christmas! Oh you're gonna love it!". Yeonjun exclaimed, squealing like a kid.

"Wow, it must be something if you're acting like this". Beomgyu said. Yeonjun nodded before putting his arm around Beomgyu as they started walking to the bus stop. "May I ask for a hint on what it is?". Beomgyu asked.

"Well it's a surprise!". Yeonjun answered.

"You've already said that like three times Junnie. Can you tell me if it has food or something? What does it involve?".

Yeonjun hummed softly. "Well, it does have snacks in it. Plus you're gonna be there so a whole meal too". He said.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes before he turned flustered again. "you shouldn't say things like that.....". He mumbled.

Yeonjun just laughed and pulled the boy closer. "You're so cute Gyu". When they arrived at the bus stop, Yeonjun held Beomgyu into his arms since it was cold and he was a flirt. After a few minutes, they got onto the bus and headed home. When they were just a few blocks away from Yeonjun's apartment, they got off of the bus and walked together. After a few minutes, they arrived at the front door, both a little nervous. "Okay. We can go in. The surprise is in my room". Yeonjun said. Beomgyu nodded and he went inside, smiling when he saw how clean and neatly decorated it was inside.

"Is that part of the surprise?". Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun shrugged. "if you want it to be.....now....follow me upstairs". Beomgyu grabbed into Yeonjun's hands as he lead him upstairs. "Okay close your eyes until I say open them alright?".

"What? No no no- I get paranoid-". Beomgyu tried to protest.

"Shush love. Now close those beautiful eyes like a good boy". Beomgyu blushed furiously and complied. Yeonjun quickly stood in the middle of his room, picked up a bouquet of roses, and cleared his throat. "Go ahead and look now". He said. When Beomgyu opened his eyes, he gasped softly. There were rose petals all laid on the floor, ballons tied to a bottle of wine, chocolate boxes on the neatly made bed, and candles spread around the room. And then there was Yeonjun looking at him like he was the love of his life.

"Beomie. All I want for Christmas. Is you. So will you be mine?". The older said.

Tears started to form in the younger's eyes. He looked around the room again and stayed quiet as Yeonjun walked towards him. The older handed him the bouquet of roses and smiled. "I-It's Christmas s-silly....... not Valentine's d-day.....".

"I know. But I was tired of waiting. So what do you say babe? Will you be my boyfriend?".

The younger looked up with glossy eyes. "Do you really mean it?". He asked in a small voice.

The older took the roses and placed them on the dresser so he could gently wipe his tears away. "Of course I mean it. I always have". Yeonjun whispered. Beomgyu smiled before he started to cry softly in the older's chest. "Come here babe. Hyung is here now. Everything is okay". Yeonjun kissed Beomgyu's head and hugged him tightly.

The younger started to mumble into his chest. "I-If you really m-mean it, then o-of course I'll b-be y-yours..". He answered. Yeonjun smiled and pulled away to look at Beomgyu. He placed kisses on his eyes/tears before kissing his forehead and nose. Beomgyu sniffled and was able to calm down after a few seconds.

"So do I get to have that kiss on the lips now?". Yeonjun asked. Beomgyu smiled and nodded. Yeonjun mentally screamed yes in his head before cupping Beomgyu's jaw and bringing him into a kiss. Beomgyu gently grasped on his Hyung's wrist as they kissed passionately. They had been wanting this for so long. They got closer and closer, holding onto eachother tightly. They didn't break the kiss but just emerged into the moment, forgetting everything and just thinking about them. Yeonjun couldn't help but grin. The way Beomgyu felt in his arms was amazing, how he tasted, and how he looked so beautiful without trying. When they pulled away with heavy breaths, he lifted Beomgyu's chin so he could look into his eyes. "I love you so much Beomgyu. I'm so sorry it took me so long to realize". He whispered.

"I love you too Yeonjun". Beomgyu replied before hugging the other tightly. After a few seconds, he pulled away but they didn't let of of eachother. "Um....one more question".

"Yes?".

"Am I allowed to eat all that chocolate?".

"Of course! Anything you want!".

"Yes!".

"Wait there's one more thing". Yeonjun said.

"What is it?". Beomgyu asked as Yeonjun pulled out a tiny little present box.

"A very small christmas gift". Yeonjun answered. Beomgyu grabbed the box and opened it, pulling out a silver necklace. He smiled when he saw the word Yeongyu <3 embroidered on it. "It's our ship name....If you don't like it then I can buy you something else or-".

Beomgyu placed his fingers on Yeonjun's lips. "I love it Hyung". He said with a sweet smile. "Here, put it on me". He insisted, turning around. Yeonjun smiled and carefully put the necklace on. Before Beomgyu would turn around to face him again, he gave him a tight back hug, burying his face into his neck to give him little kisses. Beomgyu giggled and hummed softly in response.

"How about we eat some chocolate, have some wine, and cuddle alright?". Yeonjun asked.

"Okay Hyung. But you have to fed me".

"Of course. As long as you give me lots of kisses".

"Anything for Hyungie".

"Love you babe~". Yeonjun confessed.

"Love you too Junnie~". Beomgyu replied.

╚═══════ ೋღ♡ღೋ═══════╝

A/N: just the epilogue and soundtrack chapters are left. I don't think I'll be doing a celebration video lol. That won't come for a long time. Okie bye