Chapter XV

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Omg Kai! Where were you!? I was so worried! Do you know what time it is!?". Jungkook cupped Huening Kai's face gently and examined him as if he was his worried and crazy mother. "I'm fine Hyung. I was with Soobin. I didn't realize it was so late when I left". Huening Kai grabbed his wrists, taking his hands from his face. He wore a soft but upset expression. Jungkook smiled sadly and then pulled him into a tight hug. He buried his nose into his neck, staying quiet. Huening Kai eventually hugged back, gripping Jungkook's shirt tightly as he began to cry softly into his shoulder. As much as he wanted to be mad at his Hyung, he couldn't. He just couldn't stay mad because he knew that he would regret it if they separated on such bad terms. Jungkook caressed Huening Kai's head gently, cooeing at him softly. "I-I'm sorry H-hyung!". The younger cried out into his chest. "It's okay Kai. I know you're hurting. You don't need be sorry". The older said, pulling away and wiping the younger's tears away. "Go to bed okay? It's late". Jungkook leaned forward and kissed Huening Kai on his forehead, smiling softly. Huening Kai sniffled and then nodded. He gave his Hyung a kiss on the cheek, saying goodnight and then going up to his room. He threw everything onto the floor and just slipped his pants off since he didn't feel like doing anything. He then plopped onto his bed, still on the verge of crying. He grabbed his molang from the floor and then buried his face into it, sobbing. He continued to cry and scream into the plushie, wanting to just stay like that forever if it meant he didn't have to face anyone or anything. He cried for what it seemed like hours to him and he wasn't wrong. He cried for at least 2 hours. Huening Kai sniffled over and over, wiping all his tears away so he could get himself together. He sighed softly before deciding to call Yeonjun.

Calling 'Yeonjunnie Hyung🦊'........

Huening Kai waited patiently for him to answer as he hugged his molang tightly and tried to calm himself down.

"Ningning? Why are you calling so late?".

"I just......I....-".

"Were you just crying? Are you okay?". Yeonjun then interrupted, sounding concerned. Huening Kai nervously stared at the wall before speaking.

"I've been having a bad night Hyungie.......I just really need some comfort or just a talk to calm me down and let me sleep. So I thought to call you since you said I could always come to you".

"Ne, of course. I can do that. You can talk whenever you're ready".

Huening Kai sighed softly and sniffled, wiping the remaining tears on his face. He took a deep breath before starting.
"You remember Jungkook Hyung?". He asked.

"Ne, he's nice and pretty cool. Did something happen to him?".

"Nothing bad happened to him, don't worry. But...........He told me yesterday that he was leaving for two months.........all the way in the US". Huening Kai was surprised he hadn't started to cry.

"Oh I'm sorry Kai. That must be hard since I've seen how close you guys are.......why is he leaving?".

"....His job is taking him on a trip and it's offering him alot more money that we both need.....".