Chapter X

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Huening Kai! Open the damn door!". "GO AWAY!". "OPEN THE DOOR KAI!". Jungkook banged onto the door of Huening Kai's room. He sighed as he heard the younger's cries get louder and more desperate. "Open the door Kai! Now!". Jungkook demanded once again. "GO AWAY HYUNG! I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!". Huening Kai yelled before sobbing into his knees. "OPEN THE DOOR NOW!". Jungkook let his anger take over and he began to kick the door, scaring the younger. "HUENING KAI!". The older began to slam into the door to try and get it open. "AHHHHH!". Huening Kai started to scream in fear, covering his head as he curled up into a ball. The older slammed the door open and then immediately walked over to Huening Kai. "D-don't touch m-me Hyung!". Huening Kai begged, backing away from him into a wall. Jungkook's anger faded away as he watched Huening Kai cry and whimper. "I-I'm sorry H-hyung...... I'm sorry". The younger mumbled as he fell into the corner, sobbing. "No no....Hyung is sorry
.... he's sorry...". Jungkook whispered, changing his tone and expression. "S-stop scaring m-me!". The older took a deep breath and got onto his knees to reach Huening Kai. "Jagi......I'm so so so sorry. I shouldn't have taken out my anger on you". Jungkook pulled Huening Kai by his wrists, making him flinch. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!". Huening Kai pushed Jungkook back, screaming and crying into his hands. Jungkook felt tears prick at his eyes but he continued to try and hug the younger. "Kai.....please...". Huening Kai shook his head and spoke with a weak and exhausted voice. "You told me that you would never treat me the way Jaehyun Hyung does........you promised...". The younger let out a choked sob and began to cry again, mumbling things Jungkook couldn't make out. "Let me make this right jagi....". He then whispered, a compassionate expression on his face. The younger hesitated to look at him and even agree but he nodded and hugged Jungkook as tight as he could. "I-I'm sorry". The younger murmured. "Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong Jagi". Jungkook replied, kissing Huening Kai on the forehead. He hugged him tightly, feeling the younger relax and calm down. "I'm sorry for scaring you jagi.......I should've been kind to you. I know you go through a lot". Jungkook picked Huening Kai up bridal style and then laid him onto his bed, joining him, and cuddling the younger.

"I'm sorry for trying to force you to talk about your feelings.......I just want you to trust me.....and....I'm just worried about you all the time". Huening Kai sniffled and snuggled into Jungkook's chest, calming down. "It's okay Hyung.......I shouldn't have overreacted and yelled at you...". He apologized. The older put his hand on Huening Kai's head and caressed it softly. "I just don't want you to end up in a bad place jagi". He said. The younger nodded before crying softly. "There's just s-so many t-things that go o-on in m-my h-head Hyungie". He stammered, burying his head into older's chest. Jungkook put his arms around Huening Kai and rubbed circular motions on his back, comforting him. "I know jagi....... I know it's hard.....". "I never know if I'm actually happy or not Hyung.......I just want to be able to be.....be normal". Huening Kai explained. The older smacked his lips and then spoke softly. "Being emotionally stable doesn't mean your normal. It just means you are able to cope with things. It's not like you're expected to know how jagi. You go through so much. Don't put yourself through more by pressure and doubt". Jungkook let go of the younger and then cupped his face, making eye contact. "There's nothing wrong with the way you feel emotions. And there's nothing wrong with not being normal". He placed a soft kiss on the younger's head and hugged him again, whispering in Huening Kai's ear. "I love you so much jagi". "I love you too Jungkook Hyung....".

Thursday - October 10, 2019 🌺

"Hey, do you wanna go to my house after school? We can work on the song if you want". Soobin said, smiling softly. I smiled back but then sighed somewhat disappointed.