Chapter IX

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌

______________________________________

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!". Jaehyun threw another glass bottle at Huening Kai, yelling at him non-stop. "I-I'm sorry H-hyung!". "STOP SAYING THAT! YOU DON'T MEAN IT". Jaehyun yelled, tears streaming down has face. "I do Hyung! I love you so much! I don't mean to make you angry!". Huening Kai replied, wiping his tears away. "YOU DON'T! YOU HATE ME! I KNOW YOU DO!". Jaehyun threw a punch at Huening Kai, growling. "P-please stop Hyung!". The younger begged. The older grabbed Huening Kai by his hair and then slammed him into the wall. "EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT! EVERY BAD THING!". Jaehyun punched the younger and then wrapped his hands around his neck. "Wa....it....hyu-". Huening Kai desperately tried to push the older away as he choked him out. "I never want any of this.....none of it! I never wanted to hurt you! But now it's all I can do!". Jaehyun threw Huening Kai onto the floor, falling to his knees. Huening Kai coughed harshly, holding his neck. "JUST GO! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!". "I can't leave you! You're too drunk to be alone!". Huening Kai protested. He tried to approach Jaehyun and give him a hug but the older refused. "GO! GO NOW!". The younger flinched and then looked down as he walked away slowly. "J-jaehyun Hyung.....". "GO KAI! GO!". The younger began to cry softly as he closed the door and pulled his phone out.

"Hyuka? Why are you calling so late? Is everything okay?"

"T-Taehyunnie? C-can I spend the n-night at y-your house? R-right now?"

"Ne.....of course. Did something happen?"

"Ne..."

Huening Kai let out a choked sob. "T-Taehyun Ah.....I....I"

"It's okay Hyuka. Just come over quickly. We can settle everything there"

"Ne...".
______________________________________

"You have so many cuts Hyuka.....what happened?". Taehyun asked as he aided Huening Kai with his injuries. "Jaehyun Hyung got- ow!". Huening Kai hissed when Taehyun attempted to clean one of the cuts on his arm. "Oh sorry Hyuka. I'll be more gentle. But continue". Taehyun said softly. "Jaehyun Hyung got drunk...... he started getting really mad. So he threw his bottles at me, hit me and then he started to cry. Telling me to get out. The usual....". Taehyun sighed as he listened to Kai explain what happened. 'the usual'. That wasn't supposed to be usual. "Taehyunnie? What are you thinking?". Taehyun snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Huening Kai looking at him with a innocent and child like expression. "I just....it's......it's not okay. What Jaehyun does to you. Whether he has a reason or not". He said. Huening Kai sighed and then put his hand over Taehyun's wrist, stopping him from actions. "Taehyun Sii". Taehyun didn't answer. "Taehyun Sii. Look at me". Huening Kai said, grabbing the boy's chin and making him face him. "You know that I love you right?........you know I'll be okay. Because I can deal with this. All you have to do is just support me. Don't feel bad because of me. Okay?". Huening Kai comforted. His hand moving to Taehyun's cheek. "I love you.....". Huening Kai said before smiling. (Btw, I want to clarify that there's a difference when I use saranghae and I love you. I love you normally is more meaningful and I just wanted it to have more of an impact when someone says it) Taehyun burst into tears. He grabbed onto the boys neck and then hugged him as tight as he could. "I-I love y-you too H-hyuka....". They stayed like that for a while before pulling away. "Let's go to sleep soon". Taehyun whispered as he finished up the aid. The two boys walked to Taehyun's room and climbed into the bed. Taehyun put his arm around Huening Kai's torso and then buried his head into his neck. Huening Kai smiled and held Taehyun's unoccupied hand. "Good night Hyuka". "Good night Taehyunnie Sii......".