Chapter XVII

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"AHHH! APPA! APPA! AHHHH! HELP ME PLEASE!".
Huening Kai suddenly woke up from loud screaming. When he realized that it was Jaehyun, he immediately got out of bed and ran to his room to wake him up. Huening Kai shook Jaehyun aggressively, yelling at him to wake up. "HYUNG AH! WAKE UP! ITS JUST A DREAM! PLEASE WAKE UP! JAE JAE HYUNG!". Jaehyun's eyes shot open and he lifted himself from bed, breathing abnormally and still shaking from fear. He shrieked when he felt a hand on his shoulder, but it was just Huening Kai of course. "Hyung? Are you alright? Do you need anything?". He asked in a soft tone, making Jaehyun feel a bit more at ease. He took a deep breath as he locked eyes with Kai. He knew everything was okay. Nothing bad would happen to him. "I.....I just need you to stay with me. Just this once....". Jaehyun then whispered. Huening Kai smiled and nodded. "Of course Hyung". He carefully climbed under the sheets and pulled Jaehyun into his chest. He was still shaking but he seemed to have calmed his mind at least. Jaehyun hugged Huening Kai's waist tightly, using him as comfort. "Do you wanna talk about what happened Hyung?".
"It was just the same thing. Nothing different Kai". Jaehyun answered, wanting to move away from the topic. "Alright.....I understand......but...let's just go to sleep now". Huening Kai and Jaehyun both closed their eyes in an attempt to fall asleep. Eventually, after a few minutes, they fell asleep one eachother's embrace, feeling nothing but peace and warmth.

Monday - November 4, 2019 🌺

Huening Kai nervously walked to school by himself, clutching the handles of his backpack tightly. He was very scared to see the rest of friends. What if they're mad? What if they start yelling like Soobin did? What if they won't forgive me or care? He thought, getting close to the school entrance. He stopped in his tracks when he saw everyone in a group, waiting at the entrance. They seemed to be looking for him so he walked forward. Huening Kai stopped a few feet away from them and couldn't take it no more. He immediately turned around and started to walk away, but everyone called him back.

"Huening Kai!". Suddenly, Huening Kai felt someone tackle him and they both fell onto the ground while holding onto eachother tightly. "Why would you ghost me like that!? I was so worried something really bad happened to you! You're supposed to trust me Hyuka! Not ignore me!". The voice yelled. Huening Kai groaned softly and looked down at his chest to see Taehyun. He smiled softly and hugged him back, comfortingly rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry Taehyunnie. I didn't mean to scare you. I just had a rough week. But I'm okay now". Huening Kai said. They both got up from off of the ground and shared a hug.

"Are you okay?". Taehyun whispered, burying himself into Huening Kai's chest.

"I'm fine. Don't worry". Huening Kai replied, starting to pull away. They smiled at eachother before facing their attention to the others.

"Ningning! You're okay!". Beomgyu exclaimed, pulling the boy into a tight hug.

"Hi Beomgyu Hyung". Huening Kai smiled softly. He pulled away and then gave Yeonjun a big hug. He had a very worried but relieved expression.
"Hi Yeonjunnie Hyung". He greeted.

"I was so worried Kai...... you've never done that to us. It was so unexpected". Yeonjun said quietly, caressing Huening Kai's head affectionately. "But I'm so glad you're alright". The two pulled away from eachother's embrace and Soobin was the last one who went in for a hug. It wasn't as long as any usual hug but it left a lingering feeling on the 'couple'. Huening Kai took a deep breath, relieved that everything was alright. He smiled at everyone and gestured for them all to go to class. Holding onto Yeonjun's and Taehyun's hands, they all caught up with some small talk, walking eachother to class like every school morning.
______________________________________
📚📝📚💤🙄Class Time🙄💤📚📝📚
______________________________________