Chapter IV

Liking someone other than me is hard
So I'm not sure if I should continue on
I'm not even sure if anything is true about you
Let's find out?

______________________________________
❌‼️❌😶Error - Unknown 😶❌‼️❌ ______________________________________

"Oh Jaehyun! Your house is so nice!". Hwa-young exclaimed, hanging on Jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun unlocked the door and they both stumbled into the house, sucking each other's faces off. "We can have a nice time here Hwa-young!". Jaehyun said, taking a sip of his beer bottle. Hwa-young giggled and pulled Jaehyun onto the couch, kissing him sloppily. "What is going on!?". Huening Kai came into the scene, shocked expression and hands on his waist. Both Hwa-young and Jaehyun looked up, surprised. "I'm just tryna have a nice time with this sweet girl!". "Ne Jagi! Why you gotta interrupt us?". Hwa-young exclaimed. Huening Kai rolled his eyes. "Look, you need to leave whoever you are. And I need to talk with you Jaehyun Hyung". He said sternly. "Kai! Just fuck off!". Jaehyun spat. "Why are you always bringing so many girls every weekend!?". Huening Kai asked, getting pissed off. Jaehyun ignored him and started to make out with Hwa-young. Huening Kai sighed and then pulled his phone out to text Jungkook.

Huening Kai: Jungkook Hyung? Can you come home yet? Jaehyun just brought another girl home

Jungkookie Hyung😎: Hey Kai, I'm actually on my way home. I'll try to get there faster. He probably attracted some dangerous dude too. So please go to your room and lock the door just in case

Huening Kai: Ne, thanks Hyung

Huening Kai looked up to see Jaehyun undressing Hwa-young and he immediately looked away. "God......this is unbelievable". He mumbled. Just about as Huening Kai was gonna go upstairs, someone slammed the door open. "Omg! Who are you guys!? What did you do Hyung!?". Huening Kai asked, eyes widened. "Your Hyung here owes us money. And he's also fucking my girl right now!". One of the guys yelled, walking towards Huening Kai with clenched fists and angry faces. "You can't just burst into our house". Huening Kai said. The guys laughed. "Yo! Guys! What're you doing here!?". Jaehyun suddenly butted in. "we're here for the money and the girl". "I told you, I'll give it to you next week!". Jaehyun responded. The men growled and then grabbed Huening Kai roughly. "If you don't give it to us now, we're gonna  kill this little bastard". Huening Kai gasped. "Oh come on! Don't be so unreasonable!". Jaehyun exclaimed. "Well, he asked for it. Sorry kid". One of the men said before laughing. One of them pulled out a knife and held it to my neck.

"HEY". A voice then screamed. Everyone looked over to see Jungkook, holding a gun. "And who the fuck are you? We're trying to do business here". "Yeah. In my fucking house!". Jungkook yelled. He pointed the gun at the guys with a serious expression. "Let the kid go now. Or else I'll shoot you". The men were afraid to the sight of the Jungkook's gun and they backed away to the front door to leave. "Now, I'll get you your girl back. But meanwhile, here's the money". Jungkook handed the 2 men a stack of money and gestured for them to wait outside. He then turned to Jaehyun and Hwa-young who were making out, shirtless. Jungkook dragged Hwa-young off of Jaehyun. "Oh come on! Let us have some fun you hot asshole!". Hwa-young demanded before almost falling.

She held onto Jungkook, smiling at him weirdly due to the alcohol. He walked her outside and then handed her hand to the 2 men. "Don't come back again". He ordered before coming back inside with a angry expression once again. He looked at Jaehyun, furious. "What!?". Jungkook grabbed Jaehyun by his arm and proceeded to scold him. "What were you thinking!? Bringing in a girl while your dongsaeng is here! Attracting dangerous people and putting everyone around you in danger!". Jaehyun didn't make eye contact and only kept a straight face. "You have such unstable relationships and status! I have to clean that up for you!". Jungkook yelled. Jaehyun looked at him with watery eyes. "You know that's just how I am!". He spat. Jaehyun let a few tears drop before stomping upstairs. Jungkook threw the gun on the table and then pulled at his hair frustrated. "God please help me". He mumbled.