Chapter XXVI

Note: I did not and will not proofread this I'm too lazy and tired. Well maybe after a bit idk but anyway, enjoy

Saturday - November 30, 2019 🌺

"Hyung....I'm sorry.....I am. Please forgive me. I don't want to lose you". Huening Kai said, his voice quavery and soft.

Yeonjun shook his head. "You just did". He said, before walking away form his grasp.

"Yeonjun Hyung!". Beomgyu yelled. He quickly grabbed Huening Kai by his shoulders. "Ningning, are you okay?". He asked.

"Please Hyung.....just....just go watch him.....be there for him. I'm afraid he's gonna hurt himself if he's left alone".

"Kai. I don't want to leave you alone like this". Beomgyu said. He then looked at Soobin who just nodded. He nodded back and then have Huening Kai a hug before saying, "I'll take him home and everything. You stay with Soobin Hyung. Everything is gonna be okay". And then he rushed out the room for Yeonjun. "Yeonjun Hyung!". He called out. Beomgyu grabbed onto Yeonjun's wrist to stop him from leaving the hospital. "Where are you going!?". He asked.

"Home Beomgyu. So let me go". Yeonjun answered.

"Let me accompany you then. You need it". Beomgyu insisted.

"No I don't Beomgyu. I need to be home alone".

Beomgyu frowned. "I know you Hyung. You'll start throwing a tantrum before crying. So please let me comfort you. I'm worried".

"No". Yeonjun said again, attempting to walk out. But then he felt two arms wrap around him tightly.

"Please Hyung........we both know you need someone right now.....please". Beomgyu whispered, back hugging his Hyung tightly. Yeonjun sighed. After a few seconds, he murmured an okay. The two walked to the bus stop together in silence. Every now and then, Beomgyu would look at Yeonjun and see his blank and dull expression. He sighed, it hurt to see him like that. He just wanted his Hyung to happy. Both of them. When the bus arrives at Yeonjun's apartment complex, Beomgyu signaled Yeonjun to leave and followed behind him. Beomgyu could tell Yeonjun wasn't gonna try and hide his feelings. He dragged his feet, kept his head low, and didn't say anything. Not even nod or shake his head. Beomgyu unlocked the front door with Yeonjun's key and let the older inside, helping him take his jacket and shoes off. While Beomgyu settled his stuff down as well, Yeonjun threw himself onto the couch and immediately started crying. The younger gasped softly and then sat next to the older. He embraced him tightly and let the older cry into his chest.

"Shhhhh.....It's okay Hyung.....just let it out......it's gonna get better. I promise". Beomgyu whispered. He could feel Yeonjun clutching onto his sweater tightly, struggling to breath as he sobbed uncontrollably. Soon, Beomgyu found himself crying as well. But he ignored it and just hugged Yeonjun tighter. He was gonna do everything he could to make him feel better.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Thursday - December 5, 2019 🌺

Note: I know it'd be Soobin's birthday but seriously I can't just write up a whole chapter for just that. So I'm sorry my Binnie. No birthday. Anyway, back to the story.

RINGGGGG RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGG

Incoming call from "Hyuka The Pabo"

RINGGGGG RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGG

Beomgyu groaned loudly, barely awake to realize what was even happening. He tried to cover his ears from the horrific sound but he couldn't. Beomgyu quicky grabbed his phone from the nightstand and answered the call.