Chapter XVI

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"So how was your exams? Did you pass?". Jungkook asked, taking a glance at Jaehyun. "It was great! I aced most of them but you know social studies isn't exactly my best subject". Jaehyun answered before chuckling softly. Jungkook shrugged and reached over to caress Jaehyun's head. "That's okay! As long as you did your best! I'm proud of you so congratulations!". He exclaimed with a sweet smile that sent butterflies through Jaehyun's stomach. "Well, it's not as great as you graduating this year right?". Jaehyun reminded, making Jungkook groan softly. "I don't know. Maybe. I know it's great to become an adult and leave hell but if I had to be in hell with you forever then I'd take it. Plus, I hate college". "But college is one of the highlights of growing up Jungkook! You should be excited!". Jaehyun exclaimed, causing jungkook to just shrug. "Maybe but.....I'm just not really ready and even if I am, I don't wanna leave you". Jungkook said softly as he parked in front of Jaehyun's house. "Awee. You're gonna miss me huh Jungkookie~". Jaehyun teased, getting out of the car. Jungkook scoffed as he tried to hide his smile. "No! Like hell I will! I just don't want you to end up in jail!". Jaehyun scoffed before giggling softly. "Sureeee". He said, flashing a smirk at Jungkook. "Just hurry up and go home. Your Appa is waiting inside with Kai". Jungkook said, resting against the car. Jaehyun rolled his eyes and nodded. He was about to walk away but he quickly stole a kiss on Jungkook's lips before walking away. Jungkook gasped softly and growled under his breath. "You brat! Come back here!". He demanded, grabbing Jaehyun by the arm. He gently slammed (idk if that's possible lmoa) Jaehyun against the car, his hands on both sides of Jaehyun's head. "Who the hell taught you how to kiss?". Jungkook asked, making Jaehyun smile. "I uh...am self taught". Jungkook smirked. "Then teach yourself this". He said before crashing his lips on Jaehyun's. The younger was surprised but he only smiled as jungkook deepened it. He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed back. The two smiled like two star struck kids in a romance movie. They both had wanted this for so so long. It was a slow and meaningful kiss that lasted longer than it was supposed to really. Jungkook was the first to pull away, breathing heavily. "Wow.......you taste very good". He whispered, making Jaehyun almost choke. "D-don't say things like that! You ruined the moment!". The younger yelled. The older chuckled and grabbed Jaehyun gently to push him towards his house. "Just go home now". He urged. "You're so bipolar Kookie!". Jaehyun exclaimed as he walked away. He faced the front porch to see his Appa and Huening Kai peaking through the window with little smiles. He rolled his eyes as they immediately ran away from their little spying session.

Thursday - October 31, 2019 🌺

Jungkook held both Huening Kai's and Jaehyun's hand as they walked towards his flight boarding. They were all quiet with no expression until they arrived. Jungkook sighed softly and then faced Jaehyun and Huening Kai with a sad smile. "It'll be okay alright? I'll be back before you know it". He said quietly, pulling both of the boys into a tight hug. When they let go, Huening Kai had tears in his eyes. "Shhh jagi. It's okay. Come here". Jungkook pulled Huening Kai into his chest, letting him cry softly into it. He caressed his head, trying to hold his tears in. "H-hyung will be back. I p-promise". He whispered, embracing Huening Kai tighter. "Take care of yourself and Jaehyun okay? If anything goes wrong, go to Taehyun. Be safe alright?".

"I will Hyung". Huening Kai murmured quietly. They let go and Jaehyun went in for a hug.

"P-please don't g-go Jungkook! Stay!". He cried out, bawling into Jungkook's shoulder.

"I have to go okay Jaehyun. For you and Huening Kai alright?". Jungkook rubbed circles in Jaehyun's back as he poured out his emotions. He could feel Jaehyun's grip get tighter on his jacket and he knew that he wouldn't let go for a while.