Chapter XI

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"STOP IT HYUNG! STOP IT! PLEASE!". Huening Kai begged, not able to move for his spot as he watched Jaehyun hit Soobin over and over. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN! NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE HUENING KAI! HES MY DONGSAENG!". Jaehyun yelled, grabbing Soobin by his shirt. He dropped him and then punched him into he face as hard as he could. "Hueni-". "SHUT UP!". Jaehyun screamed. He wrapped his hands around Soobin's neck, strangling him. "NO HYUNG! SOOBIN HYUNG! SOOBINNIE! IM SORRY!". Huening Kai cried out, sobbing uncontrollably. "HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!". Jaehyun let go of Soobin and then got up, kicking him in the stomach and the head. "STOP IT HYUNG! STOP IT JAEHYUN HYUNG! PLEASE!". Huening Kai begged. The older got up from the floor and faced the younger with a smile. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?". Jaehyun chuckled and then walked over to Huening Kai, embracing him. "Shhhh Ningning..... everything is okay now. He doesn't have to come between us okay?". The older softly said, caressing Huening Kai's head. The younger continued to cry and push Jaehyun off of him. "SOOBIN HYUNG! SOOBINNIE HYUNG! LET ME SEE HIM! PLEASE!". He screamed out, resisting the older's grip. Jaehyun only smiled as he dragged Huening Kai away from the unconscious Soobin. "Let's go Ningning. Let's go". He whispered. "SOOBIN HYUNG! HYUNG! IM SORRY! IM SORRY HYUNG!".

"HYUNG!".

Huening Kai burst from his bed, realizing that he was in his room, alone. Jungkook was working out late, really late. He gasped loudly and immediately ran out of his room and grabbed his shoes, putting them on quickly. He made sure to grab his phone as well and call Soobin. He ran as fast as he could, waiting for the older to pick.

"Huening Kai? What's up?". A tired and quiet soobin answered. "Hyung, Hyung. Please come outside your house. Right now. Please". "Wh-". "Please just do it!". Huening Kai yelled, on the verge of crying. Soobin heard how uneasy he was and responded with an okay. The younger breathed heavily as he ran to Soobin's house. His legs and lungs felt like they were on fire but he couldn't care. He had to be sure that Soobin was okay. Huening Kai finally reached the older's house and he could see Soobin standing patiently on the sidewalk. "Hyung.....Hyung!". He called out. Soobin looked straight at him and his eyes widened. He started to walk towards the younger, opening his arms. "Hyungie!". The younger cried out, almost falling. "Kai? Kai!". The older replied. The two boys finally fell into each other's arms, especially Huening Kai. "Are you okay!? What's wrong!?". Soobin immediately worried, hugging Huening Kai tightly. But he didn't respond and only cried harshly into Soobin's chest. He held onto him as if his life depended on it, as if Soobin was the only thing that was keeping him sane and breathing. The older didn't understand anything but all he knew was that his babie was hurt, and he hated it. Soobin caressed Huening Kai's head before kissing it over and over. "Kai?....". The younger only cried more, his grip tightening and his heart beating faster. Soobin sighed and then spoke after a few minutes. "What's wrong flower? Hm?". He asked in a whispery voice. The younger sniffled and then pulled his face away, wiping his tears away as much as possible. "I just.......I just had a horrible nightmare". He whispered. Soobin's face softened and he brushed the younger's hair softly. "Was I getting hurt? Is that why you're so worried?". Soobin asked. Huening Kai nodded and sniffled again. The older pouted softly and then pulled Huening Kai into another hug. "Don't be worried flower. It's okay. I'm okay". He rubbed the younger's back, comforting him. "Don't cry anymore flower. Everything will be alright". "Please don't leave me Hyung". Huening Kai murmured, looking up with pleading eyes. Soobin looked into his eyes deeply. "I won't leave you. Don't worry.........how about I come to your house okay? We can cuddle so we'll feel safe together........my parents won't care". The older suggested, caressing the younger's head. Huening Kai whimpered softly and nodded. He hugged Soobin again, breathing softly as Soobin's hand gently caressed his body. "Thank you for protecting me Hyung......". "Of course flower.......I always will".