Chapter XXV

Thursday - November 28, 2019 🌺

The past couple days had been going well. Soobin was still in the hospital, recovering while Jaehyun was till in his coma but he was definitely gonna be fine. Jungkook stayed with Huening Kai, letting him move in with him at his house while he sorted out his work. The boys had still been going to school and visiting Soobin after school. It felt pretty nice for things to not feel so chaotic anymore. But I guess they would've all jinxed themselves right?

Huening Kai walked down the hallway of the hospital, heading straight for Soobin's room. He carried a bag that had dinner for Soobin. It was pretty late at night but he had managed to convince Jungkook to let him out. Mostly because he went with him and was just checking on Jaehyun now. Huening Kai had been forbidden to visit Jaehyun, they argued about it and Huening Kai didn't like the idea but he didn't want to have another fight with Jungkook. Anyway, back to Soobin. Huening Kai went before hand to make some Japchae since Soobin had expressed quite a lot that he didn't like the hospital food. It was also his first time cooking so it was a way to get soobin to say his honest opinion lol. Huening Kai had secretly spending the nights in the hospital with Soobin, just talking, doing some homework (only Kai lol) and maybe kissing for a while every now and then. Huening Kai especially liked it when he got his goodnight goodbye kiss from Soobin. It was cherished since they didn't want to expose themselves in front of the others. I mean, basically everyone knows but nobody wants to break Yeonjun's heart, only author min. (sorryyyyy) Huening Kai didn't bother to knock and just walked into Soobin's room, a smile on his face.

"Hi Hyung". He softly greeted.

"Hi flower. Back so soon?". Soobin replied, grinning. Huening Kai hummed and then sat down next to Soobin, placing the food on the table.

"How are you feeling?". He asked.

"A bit better. Still feeling some pain. How about you?". Soobin answered.

"I'm good Hyung. I just miss you".

"But you're with me right now flower".

"But I only get to see you for like, a couple hours. I see you for a bit after school and then more late at night. I'm missing a whole day without your love or seeing you for even a spilt second". Huening Kai explained.

Soobin chuckled in response. "Well soon we'll be together all the time okay? We'll be getting ready for the festival and then we can officially get together". He said.

Huening Kai intertwined their hands, smiling at his Hyung softly. "I'll be looking forward to it the Hyungie". They stared at eachother for a bit, before Huening Kai cleared his throat and then pulled away. "Come on, let's eat now". He pulled out chopsticks and then opened the box of Japchae, ready to feed his Hyung. Soobin sat up and then waited patiently as Huening Kai picked up a bite of food and then held it to his mouth. He took the bite into his mouth and almost moaned to the delicious taste. It took him a bit but he swallowed it and then looked at Huening Kai with a cute and shocked expression.

"Now that is what I call korean cuisine. Where did you get this Japchae?". The older asked.

"Actually......I made it. I used to make dinner all the time for Jaehyun Hyung but he never really let me cook what I wanted". Huening Kai explained.

Soobin's mouth formed a O shape, indicating he was surprised. "Wow. That makes it even better Kai". He said.

Huening Kai blushed and smiled shyly, shrugging. "I just have thing for this type of stuff you know? Taking care of myself whenever I need it.....".

Soobin smiled and then gently grabbed onto Kai's wrist before he could feed him again. "Well I think it's time you get taken care of by someone who's willing". Huening Kai chuckled and let Soobin take him bite.