Chapter XIII

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Hyuka! Don't drop me!". "Don't worry Taehyunnie! You're safe!". Jaehyun smiled as he watched Taehyun and Huening Kai play around the park. Huening Kai was giving Taehyun a piggy back ride and most likely scaring him at the same time. Taehyun began to scream like a happy child, throwing his hands up in the air. Huening Kai laughed loudly, basically almost falling in love with the cutie he was carrying. Jaehyun chuckled softly when Huening Kai put Taehyun down and then tackled him. He then sighed as he got up to walk to the younger ones. "You guys done playing? It's time to get ice cream". He said. Taehyun and Huening Kai both gasped and then got up from the floor with huge smiles. "Let's go get ice cream!". They exclaimed. Jaehyun chuckled before smiling. He reached out for Huening Kai who gladly held his hand and then let Taehyun cling to his arm. They walked for a few minutes before reaching a small ice cream shop Jaehyun usually took them too. "Alright, go sit down boys and I'll get out order". He said, letting the younger ones sit in a table. "May I please get a vanilla cone with fruit and hot fudge, a mint chocolate come with fruit as well, and a strawberry cone with hot fudge?". Jaehyun asked the waitress. "Absolutely sir, we'll have your order read in a few. Please go to the cash register and pay. Kamsahaminda". He walked to the cash register, giving the money in return for the cones in a stand. He walked carefully to the table where Tyunning was and handed them their cones. "Enjoy children". He said with a smile. "Thanks so much JaeJae Hyung!". "Yes, thank you Jaehyun Hyung". The three boys sat down together, eating their ice creams and talking for the rest of their time together.

(I didn't really feel like writing anything too important oof)

Sunday - October 13, 2019 🌺

"Taehyunnie~ wake up sweetie~ breakfast is ready".
I whined loudly before throwing the sheets over my head. "Come on Taehyunnie". My Eomma said, pulling all the blankets away from me. I shivered as the cold air touched my skin but I still continued to try and sleep. "Taehyun, get up before I throw water on you". My Eomma warned. I whimpered softly and then opened my eyes slightly. My Eomma was sitting on my bed and she caressed my head softly. I smiled and nodded, finally giving into her demands. It wasn't exactly the best idea to disobey her or not heed her warnings. I sluggishly walked into the bathroom and washed my face to wake up. After that, I brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair. I went downstairs to eat and then sat down at the counter chairs while my Eomma talked to me. "So, any plans today?". She asked, washing the dishes. I hummed softly and then answered.

"I'm going out with Huening Kai today".

"Oh! What are you boys gonna be doing?". My Eomma turned around with a smile and waited until I answered.

"Go to the park and probably get some ice creams before we come back here and hang".

"Thats nice, when are you guys gonna go?". I picked up my phone to check the time and saw it was around 9 already.

"Oh shoot! In 30 minutes!". I yelled, scramming upstairs to my room. I quickly opened my closet door and then chose an outfit. I decided to wear some jeans that were loose at the end and then a red sweater crop top. I quickly made sure I did my hair and a bit of makeup before going downstairs to get the rest of my stuff. I grabbed my phone, wallet and then slipped on my red converse. I then pulled out my phone when it went off.
______________________________________

Hyuka 🦄: I'm a couple minutes away from your house. See ya!

Taehyun: alrighty, I'll be waiting for you ;)

Hyuka 🦄: Ew noooo! Stop it Taehyunnie 🤣

Taehyun: You know I'm teasing! Just hurry up and get me on our date! I miss you already!