Chapter II

When I first saw you
It was like you were some miracle in front of me that I didn't even know I needed
So will you stay that way?
Will you be my miracle to a better life?
Will you save me?

_____________________________________
❌‼️❌😶Error - Unknown 😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Hey Kai". Jaehyun said in a soft voice. He approached the younger with a smile and then patted his head. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry about the other night. I didn't mean to hurt you". Huening Kai smiled back somewhat fake and then spoke. "It's okay Jaehyun Hyung. I would never be mad about it". Jaehyun chuckled and then pulled Huening Kai into a hug. The younger flinched a bit at first but wrapped his arms around Jaehyun normally. "I have to go to school now Hyung". Huening Kai then interrupted, pulling away. "Ne, of course. I don't want you to be late so get on going. Have a good day". Jaehyun replied. He walked Huening Kai out of the house and then ruffled his hair. "Have a good day at work Jaehyun Hyung. Don't forget to eat your lunch". The younger reminded before leaving to meet up with Yeonjun.

Wednesday - October 2, 2019 🌺

"I'm so excited! You guys will be able to meet Soobin in like less than 30 minutes!". Beomgyu exclaimed in a somewhat whispery tone. Huening Kai smirked, amused to see how happy his Hyung was.

"I can't wait too". He responded calmly.

"I'm so glad you're meeting him especially. You guys would be the best of friends!". Beomgyu squealed like author min when she first saw soobin with cherry colored hair and Taehyun with orange sunset color. (They looked so freaking good though)

"Alright class! Please turn to the front! We'll be taking a lot of notes today and do a worksheet". The teacher entered the classroom, interrupting the boys conversation but it didn't really faze them.
______________________________________
🍱😁🍱😁🍴Lunch Time🍴😁🍱😁🍱
______________________________________

"So when is your Soobin friend coming?". Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah, how come he didn't come to any morning classes?". Taehyun continued. Beomgyu shrugged his shoulders.

"Eh..... he'll come eventually. He would text me when he's ready since he's been registering all morning".

"Well he better not take forever. I need to meet this kid". Yeonjun said.

"You're just jealous that he's closer to Beomgyu Hyung". Taehyun commented. Yeonjun smacked his lips and pouted.

"Don't try and deny it. Even Beomgyu Hyung is blushing".

"How about we dismiss this topic because Soobin is actually walking to the cafeteria right now and Imma go get him". Beomgyu said, already getting up.

"Don't be too long Beomie Hyung!". Huening Kai yelled before waving.

"So you think this Soobin guy is gonna be fun?". The youngest then asked.

"If he's friends with Beomgyu, then he's gotta be one hell of a gay- I mean guy!". Yeonjun kept his laugh in and stopped speaking so be wouldn't say anything else weird.

"Anyway, while we wait. Let's talk about life. How is your guy's life going?". Taehyun asked, drinking his juice casually.

"Hmmm it's pretty good. Still trying to tease Beomgyu but same old same old right? What about you Hyuka?". Yeonjun replied.

"It's great. Things are going well.........feeling like I'm doing well". Huening Kai faked a smile as memories of Jaehyun flooded his head.

"Are you sure?". Taehyun asked, raising his eyebrow.