Chapter VI

Being with you seems so difficult and easy at the same time
But if you were to love me, it wouldn't be easy huh?
What does being around me feel like?
Are you bored of me?
What do you think of me Hyung?
______________________________________
❌‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Kai? Are you ready for bed?". Hee-young asked softly. She opened the door to Huening Kai's and Jaehyun's room and walked in with a calm expression. "Yes Eomma". Huening Kai answered. He got into his bed and pulled the sheets over himself. "Good night darling". Hee-young whispered before kissing Huening Kai's forehead. "Good night Eomma....". Once Hee-young left the room, Huening Kai for out of bed. He knew his mother would be passed out pretty soon from either more beer or her sleeping pills. He quietly crept out of the room to the kitchen. He looked inside the fridge for leftovers of Bibimbap and carefully grabbed it. He made sure to put the food in the microwave and not let it beep. Huening Kai then tiptoed to the basement door and opened it as gently as he could. "Jaehyun Hyung? I'm coming down". He whispered. Huening Kai closed the door and walked down the stairs carefully. He reached the bottom and then turn the light on. "Ningning?". Jaehyun said in a raspy voice. Huening Kai smiled softly and walked to where Jaehyun was sitting. "Hi JaeJae Hyung. I came to give you some dinner and stay with you". Huening Kai sat down and handed Jaehyun the bowl of food with chopsticks. "Thank you Ningning...". Jaehyun softly responded. The younger scooted closer to him and laid his head on his shoulder. "Thank you for being here Ningning. It's dark down here, and very lonely without you". "Of course JaeJae Hyung. I'll always accompany you".

Sunday - October 6, 2019 🌺

Huening Kai stared at his phone screen, hesitating to text Soobin. Beomgyu had given him his number since they needed to be in contact for their new project. But Huening Kai was scared. What would he say? Or do? Would Soobin even respond or say yes to anything? Huening Kai took a deep breath and then told himself to just hurry up and do it.
______________________________________

Huening Kai: Hello! :)

Soobin Hyung 🌺: Hello? Who is this?

Huening Kai: It's me Huening Kai! I asked Beomgyu Hyung to give me your number so we could start on the project today!

Soobin Hyung 🌺: Oh! Hi then! We could totally start! I have absolutely nothing to do today hehe 👉👈

Huening Kai: Haha Yeah! I was hoping we could go to either one of our houses and decide on a song

Soobin Hyung 🌺: Yeah! You could come over to mind if you want. It's just easier for me since my Hyungs don't want me out

Huening Kai: yeah, sounds great! Just send me your address. When do you want me to come over?

Soobin Hyung 🌺: Well you could come now if you want....🙃

Huening Kai: I will take you up on the offer hehe👉👈
______________________________________

Huening Kai cheered in his mind for his success and got up to get ready. He chose to wear ripped tight jeans, a white turtle neck, and a black leather jacket. He grabbed his keys and phone, heading out the door. He looked at the address Soobin sent him and followed directions there. It was about 20 min away. As he was walking, he put his earphones in and listened to some BTS because why the hell not lol. He sang along softly and practically skipped as he walked.

Small Time Skippp

Huening Kai's POV